IGNORED

UnRally XVI 2017 - Additional T-Shirts Purchase Info

TyTass

Aside from the Short Sleeve T-Shirt included as part of the Registration fee, your hosts are making it possible for attendees to purchase additional T-Shirts ahead of time. Rather than us fronting money to purchase an inventory in the hopes that they will all be purchased during or after they UN, we are setting up a method of pre-ordering additional T-Shirts via the EventZilla site. Instructions are forthcoming.

This new method not only permits us to have all your shirts ready as part of your swag bag upon Registration at the UN, but it also allows us to offer a few more possibilities. This removes the guesswork for everyone. There’s no minimum purchase. You order only what you like and we don’t have to guess how many will be purchased. That’s what we call a win-win!

We are making three T-Shirt options available for additional purchase(s).

• Short Sleeve – 90/10 cotton/poly blend – Light Heather Grey – Average fit
    • Men’s – Crew Neck
    • Women’s – V-Neck – Little wider at hips

[*]Cotton Long Sleeve – 100% Ring Spun Cotton – White – A tad more fashion fit

• Men’s – Crew Neck without cuffs
    • Women’s – Wider V-Neck without cuffs & little wider at hips

[*]Performance Long Sleeve – Wicking Poly – Vintage Heather – Wider fit through chest

• Men’s – Crew Neck without cuffs
    • Women’s – V-Neck without cuffs & a little wider at hips

NOTE: This will be your ONLY opportunity to order additional T-Shirts. There will be no extras at the UN. Substitutions of LS for SS will not be considered.

I know, I know … “But how will we know what we’ll like if we haven’t seen them, Craig?” Well, Alan and I visited the printer just last week, and saw samples of the fabrics and similar art work. We were very satisfied. While we can’t effectively show you the fabrics, we can show you the art work (upcoming post).

UN XVI T-Shirt Art Work

As you may have read in other posts, your host team have dubbed UN XVI "The BMWST Smoky Mountain Tour." You may have also read that we have identified sixteen don't miss roads in the region around Fontana, dubbing them the “Smoky Mountain Sweet 16.”

We believe we have a terrific design for the UN XVI T-Shirts. The UnRally XVI sticker, courtesy of Joel's (Slumgullion) artistic team at his company Sticky Business, was adopted as the event theme and a simplified version will appear as a 3.5-inch 3-color logo over the left breast. On the rear of the shirts will be a 10-inch, 1-color graphic of the image below listing the “Smoky Mountain Sweet 16,” like venues for a Concert Tour. There graphics will be screened prints for better longevity, not thermal transfers.

There’s a bit of a backstory to how we came to have a musical theme and how our T-Shirt was set up to resemble a rock concert tour T-shirt, but we’ll leave that for another time. Suffice it to say … the venue, the activities in the area, and the roads in the area seriously rock so hard, UN XVI is going to TOTALLY RAAAAAAWK!

i-jhLjNqp-S.png

i-8g3bbnh-M.png

Edited by TyTass

OK, after some consternation trying to get EventZilla to work accomplish this, I believe I have it working … though it’s a little wonky the way we have to do this. (They made it sound so easy. :S )

DIRECTIONS:

- Click here to open the BMW SportTouring UnRally XVI 2017 Registration Page in EventZilla

- In the row of each type of T-shirt you wish to order, select the total number of each type of T-shirt you want to order. The sizes will be determined in a later step.

WARNING: Please be careful! Do not select UnRally XVI 2017 Registration unless you haven’t done so yet and plan on attending. These instructions are for ordering additional T-Shirts only.

- Click the Green REGISTER NOW button.

NOTE: Each T-Shirt is listed as ATTENDEE1 DETAILS – ATTENDEE2 DETAILS – ATTENDEE3 DETAILS … you get the picture. If you ordered quite a few shirts, you may need to scroll down a ways.

- Fill out all the requested Registration Information. It will only auto-populate the first entry (ATTENDEE1 DETAILS).

NOTE: Yes, you must fill out all of the fields with a red asterisk. (I’m sorry, I know that is redundant but EventZilla doesn’t give me complete control to relabel more appropriately. For the Email, First and Last Names, and cell phone entries, cut and paste should make easy work of it.)

- Select the sizes (Men’s, Women’s, & Youth) as appropriate from the pull down list for each T-Shirt ordered (each listed as ATTENDEE# DETAILS).

- Ensure the PayPal button is selected (we can’t accept check for this limited time offer).

- When everything is complete, click on the green button labeled COMPLETE REGISTRATION and you will be taken to PayPal.

- Complete the PayPal transaction.

Voila! There that was easy, wasn’t it? :whistle:

Edited by TyTass

Cool graphic! Let's see... We have a GS, metal panniers with stickers, rider is wearing an Arai XD, pillion is wearing a Shoei NeoTec...

Where have I seen this combination before?

Oh well, no matter. I'm ordering one. :)

greiffster
Cool graphic! Let's see... We have a GS, metal panniers with stickers, rider is wearing an Arai XD, pillion is wearing a Shoei NeoTec...

Where have I seen this combination before?

Oh well, no matter. I'm ordering one. :)

busted

Wow, it wasn't as difficult as folks make it sound.

Of course I have no idea what size or color I ordered, but it be great no matter what. :wave:

Bernie,

You ordered a men's Large and since you ordered a Performance LS shirt, it comes in Vintage Heather (light grey).

• 2 weeks later...

Very simple to do, Thanks Craig! :thumbsup:

easy%20gif.gif

Edited by workin' them angels