IGNORED

In Denver for grandson's HS graduation

It was supposed to be outdoors at Parker tomorrow morning. The snow today made that impossible. Rescheduled to Saturday morning at 9 AM. 4 HS graduations were cancelled today that had been scheduled at Red Rocks.

Wow, that's nuts. I lived in Denver in the mid-late 70s, and I can't remember it snowing there this late in the spring.

I hope you enjoy the Saturday ceremony.

I was snowed in overnight in Denver about ten years ago, at just about this same time of year. I was riding my bike to Spring Torrey, and made a rookie mistake by stopping in Denver in beautiful sunny, warm weather, only to have a foot of snow fall overnight. No way I was going anywhere the next day. Had I just kept riding the previous day, and stopped on the other side of the mountains, I would have been just fine. Guess you can't do that with a graduation.

Was a beautiful, sunny, cool morning for graduation. Very proud of grandson's accomplishments. He went to the "Nerd" HS. Was 7th in his class with a 4.0 grade average. Has enough AP credits to start college as a Junior.

I threw papers for my summer jobs in HS. He works as a paid intern at Northrup Grumman Aerospace. Yes, it is rocket science!

Hope you all are enjoying some terrific riding.

Edited by Bud
.... Very proud of grandson's accomplishments. He went to the "Nerd" HS. Was 7th in his class with a 4.0 grade average. Has enough AP credits to start college as a Junior.

Bud - You indeed have much to be proud of! Glad he inherited your wife's gene pool. :grin:

Shiny Side Up
.... Very proud of grandson's accomplishments. He went to the "Nerd" HS. Was 7th in his class with a 4.0 grade average. Has enough AP credits to start college as a Junior.

Bud - You indeed have much to be proud of! Glad he inherited your wife's gene pool. :grin:

...and her good looks!!

Congrats to the young man!!