IGNORED

UnRally XVI 2017 - Fontana Village Resort Info

TyTass

Bud I saw you moved to the lodge, so I guess I am the only one "camping"

Randy, I get a list for our group every Monday ... and Yes, you are now the only one with a campground reservation.

Bud I saw you moved to the lodge, so I guess I am the only one "camping"

Randy, I get a list for our group every Monday ... and Yes, you are now the only one with a campground reservation.

craig, do you know how many rider are in cabins?

I don't know exactly how many people are rooming in cabins (together or as families), but I do know that we have 7 cabins reserved under our group.

Also, we have about 44 rooms leased, which means we have about 60% of the hotel rooms booked. I just called them and they have about 17 hotel rooms available. One of those is a Honeymoon Suite, with a queen bed, fireplace, Jacuzzi tub, a private patio, etc. So if anyone would like to upgrade ... it's available for the taking.

Very special, like when you rode the short bus to school?? :whistle:

Well then, that was a bit strong, don't you think? :/

I resemble that remark. :rofl:

Very special, like when you rode the short bus to school?? :whistle:

Gleno? Is that you? (almost spit up my tea on that, then looked around to see if anyone could see what I was laughing at. Now I feel bad. Excellent.)

The good news is that I'm looking for a roomie so Randy is welcome to ping me if he is interested. Of course, then he wouldn't be special at all. :wave:

actually this is a mini test run to see just how bad my enclosed trailer is for a long term event. Normally this trailer is just used for one day track day events. It is awesome for that. I am looking to upgrade to an actual toy hauler, and going to use this event and another one later in the year to see what things I miss the most. That way as I start looking for a toy hauler I will have a better idea of what is a necessity vs. a nice to have.

Edited by randy