IGNORED

Looking to store 2 bikes for 9 days in Las Vegas

GreatDaysAhead

GreatDaysAhead

My buddy and I are going on a Grand Canyon raft trip at the end of June. Figured we would ride from San Diego to Vegas, hoping to store the bikes somewhere safe, than pick them up after the raft trip and head to the rally in Salt Lake. Any ideas or suggestions? Would be happy to make a donation. Thanks Jim

Perhaps you can contact BMW Motorcycles of Las Vegas and see if they would store them for you or make a recommendation on where to take the bikes.

Any chance you could call the outfitters for the rafting trip and see if they could store the bikes while you are on the trip so that you could ride the bikes all the way to your destination?

GreatDaysAhead

Yup, tried both ideas. I figured the dealer would help but they said the have no space. My buddy rides a "Duck" and tried them too and they didn't even call me back. The raft co. is headquartered in Flagstaff so that's a bit far. Thanks, I'll keep looking.

Jim,

Are you a member of BMWMOA? If so, I might try the Anonymous Book. Maybe call the folks near Vegas with an "ss" storage space designation. I just looked and there are a bunch.