IGNORED

Buy from Cee Bailey - My Apology

Cdnrtowner

After several discussions with Cee Bailey Customer Service personnel, they agreed to refund the $44, which was demanded by FEDEX for the windshield I ordered. I apologize to those of you who defended Cee Bailey.

szurszewski

I'm glad to hear that you got it worked out to your satisfaction - and I hope after all this you really like your new shield!

:) :) :)

Businesses work hard for and to retain their good reputations and it seems that you found out they in fact do care about the customer experience. Blogs, forums and social media sites make for a readily accessible platform to vent a bad experience and I am glad you came back and shared an agreeable resolution because all too often we read the angry vent of a transaction gone wrong, but not the resolution.

Frankly, I was surprised to read a post calling out Cee Bailey as my experience with them has been nothing but positive, offering quality products with prompt delivery and price/costs as described on the web site.

Now to put a bow on this event go put that new windshield on and provide your feedback on how it works for you. I think your frown with flip to a smile!

Doug_Baliko

Thanks for posting. And I hope that after all the angst, you really do like the product.

Doug

Posting this takes guts and integrity. Excellent traits for a BMWST member to have. Glad you're with us.

Usually, time, persistence, and good will, work.

That said.

Their big windshield for my last model BMW put too much stress on the screen mounts.

They cracked.

But, who to blame?

CB, or BMW?

Or, just use common sense.

It goes a long way.

Too many happy consumers for their products to take an outlier

as the norm.

Best wishes.

If you were a politician or celebrity your post could have cost you your career, or you could be begging for forgiveness. You dodged a bullet!

Shiny Side Up
Posting this takes guts and integrity. Excellent traits for a BMWST member to have. Glad you're with us.

Agree!!!