IGNORED

Plexus Plastic Cleaner - Price Tip

Claudio

Many motorcyclists will note that the price of plexus seemed to jump unreasonably in recent years.

Seems the pricing variability targets motorcyclists (or maybe I'm just feeling targeted :-). Pricing for the 13oz can can be anywhere from $25+ on motorcycle shops and even more in Canada.

I found it for far less ($14 for 13oz) here: https://www.surface-repair.com and ordered a small hoard that I am shipping to a US border parcel service to save on any shipping/brokerage.

Edited by Claudio

I went searching for Plexus a few year ago and found the price high even then. I found one mail order place that was a lot less so I ordered a case. After they shipped me mine they raised their price.

LittleBriar

Just be aware that their shipping costs are very high. For here in Michigan, the cost is approx. $4 per can. That's $19 total per can which is getting close to amazon price. Since the company is located in California, I would imagine shipping would be significantly less as you get closer to the West Coast.

Guess I bought too much.

Cleaning garage I just found 2 cans.

One marked $9.95, the other $13.95.

:)

Guess I bought too much.

Cleaning garage I just found 2 cans.

One marked $9.95, the other $13.95.

:)

Put them on eBay Tim and double your money!

Just be aware that their shipping costs are very high. For here in Michigan, the cost is approx. $4 per can. That's $19 total per can which is getting close to amazon price. Since the company is located in California, I would imagine shipping would be significantly less as you get closer to the West Coast.

I just went to the site to check it out. Put 1 can in my shopping cart and then hit the button to estimate shipping and tax. What came up was 11.90 shipping and 1.20 tax. I live in CA. Grand total = 28.05 So forget that!