IGNORED

Brief Sunrise Ride

RT5HTP

Not much of a tale, but got my new-to-me RT out early this morning as I have so many times before with past bike and took a ride along the coast to watch the sun pop up. Beautiful morning. Just wanted to share some shots(nothing too exciting/fantastic)...

DSC_0208_zpstyyoekd5.jpg

DSC_0209_zpsdryplcrn.jpg

DSC_0207_zps7rr2dwge.jpg

DSC_0205_zpstfcueume.jpg

DSC_0206_zpsgpiynjij.jpg

Thanks all. Been an early riser most of my life...best time of the day, by far.I love the white, myself. Yes, this part of the country is nice. Now, if we could only back winter out of the equation... :)

Bill_Walker

Nice. I'm used to seeing the sun SET while I'm looking at the ocean, though. Seeing it rise there is confusing!

Here's my attempt at capturing the beauty on that same stretch of road. Obviously, we have a winner. Congrats! :clap::grin:

image_zpstsiebb1t.jpg

Pat

Reading the brief description on your riding history, this shot may look familiar to you. :) My now gone 09 SG. Sold it to fund another ride. I still have my 92 Ultra but, the tug back onto a modern HD with the 107 is strong. :read:

IMG_0912.jpg

Pat

I see we've traveled some of the same roads. I love this particular stretch of 1A. The modern HD touring bikes are great. The Ultra Limited that I just sold was a 103. Great, (very) reliable bikes.

I see we've traveled some of the same roads.

Yes, seeing that we have a similar taste in motorcycles, there's probably a few! ;)

Pat

Lone_RT_rider
I still have my 92 Ultra but, the tug back onto a modern HD with the 107 is strong.

Do it, you won't regret it.

I still have my 92 Ultra but, the tug back onto a modern HD with the 107 is strong.

Dang... I've got pictures and it still hasn't happened yet, what's up with that? :dontknow::grin: How about yourself, Dot & Earl smiling down a bit extra on you, yet? ;)

image_zpsftwj8ros.jpg

Pat

Lone_RT_rider

Dang... I've got pictures and it still hasn't happened yet, what's up with that? :dontknow::grin: How about yourself, Dot & Earl smiling down a bit extra on you, yet? ;)

image_zpsftwj8ros.jpg

Pat

Not yet. We just moved into the new house ....literally yesterday. It's like a box farm in that house right now. The garage needs serious help (unpacking) and we need to sell the other house before I wrangle another payment. It might be a few months. I still have both my RT's, though the PC800 has moved on to greener pastures. :)

Shawn