IGNORED

Help!

twstm

I'm in the middle of an oil change on my 2002 R1150 RT-P and the K&N 163 I ordered from beemer boneyard doesn't fit. The KN filter threads are smaller diameter than the BMW filter I removed. Does the RT-P take a different filter?

Never mind...I was having a senior moment. The rubber gasket from the old filter was stuck on the filter recess. Looking at both filters my aging eyes thought they were a different diameter. I don't like this getting old s*** !

While I have this post going does anybody know what a Bosch 72161 oil filter fits? I have this in my cabinet an thought it might have fit a previous Beemer I had.

While I have this post going does anybody know what a Bosch 72161 oil filter fits? I have this in my cabinet an thought it might have fit a previous Beemer I had.

The Bosch 72161 Oil filter is a fit for the 11 42 1 460 845 oil filter. This filter is used by a long list of BMW motors including the R1100RT and R1150RT, and many others.

The Bosch 72161 Oil filter is a fit for the 11 42 1 460 845 oil filter. This filter is used by a long list of BMW motors including the R1100RT and R1150RT, and many others.

Thanks, I thought I had bought it some time ago for another BMW I had. I'll use it on the next oil change.