IGNORED

My loyal beemers left

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

oMAaYxOglltbe4ln1

Lets see if this works.... sharing photos from Google....

The things is, you see, after many many years of loyal service, my two BMW's (my first, the 1050RT, and the other my 1200GS) have left me.

They are on their way to The Netherlands, because that's where they are registered still...... to be sold.

Nina and I now settled in Italy and will be looking to buy an Italian registered bike in the next few months. It just turned out to be too cumbersome to re-register the bikes and we figured that with a little pocket money now (after selling our house) we might as well get us a newer bike here. The RT was 2004 and the GS 2006.

So, once we have wheels again, you may expect new ride tales coming up :wave:

Mmmm. Ride tales from Italy supported with your professional photographic skills.

They should be epic and stunning!

Francois_Dumas

Hi Fernando ! LOL.... I'll do my best.... but first need to (re)figure out how to embed my photos here. I am no longer active on Smugmug, and Google seems to have a mind of its own :grin::grin:

The things is, you see, after many many years of loyal service, my two BMW's (my first, the 1050RT, and the other my 1200GS) have left me.

They are on their way to The Netherlands, because that's where they are registered still...... to be sold.

Nina and I now settled in Italy and will be looking to buy an Italian registered bike in the next few months.

So does this mean you are looking at a Ducley? Or mebbe a Harcati?

:wave: Hi Francois and Nina !!!

Bill_Walker
oMAaYxOglltbe4ln1

In my experience, if the photo URL doesn't end in the file extension (like .jpg or .gif), the BBS software here will not display it. You have to figure out how to get a URL out of your photo site that ends with the file extension.

Francois_Dumas

Nina and I now settled in Italy and will be looking to buy an Italian registered bike in the next few months.

So does this mean you are looking at a Ducley? Or mebbe a Harcati?

:wave: Hi Francois and Nina !!!

:grin::grin::grin:

Hi Heck !!!

Looking at all options, but being a Beemer Man.... well..... ;)

Francois_Dumas
oMAaYxOglltbe4ln1

In my experience, if the photo URL doesn't end in the file extension (like .jpg or .gif), the BBS software here will not display it. You have to figure out how to get a URL out of your photo site that ends with the file extension.

Will start figuring when the heatwaves are gone.... :wave:

• 1 month later...
oMAaYxOglltbe4ln1

Or just click the link........ :java: (worked for me....)