IGNORED

Kiley's first camping trip.

TEWKS

I made this little vid using my phone & her iPod. Phone clips are not as clear but it came out ok. We saw three moose while out exploring on the bike but I wasn't quick enough with the camera. :(

Pat

Thanks Mike, hope so.

BTW, you may have been a little inspirational in planning this. Recalling you and your daughter's ride adventures. :thumbsup:

Pat

Mine was less than two on her first trip and she'd say "We're going at camping",...the cutest thing. She loved being in the woods and on the trails with the Jeep.

Nice teardrop?

What model?

They love this stuff. We've had the "older" boys, 4 & 2, doing overnights since they were 1.

Looking at a small toy hauler for the yaks and bicycles.

Nice having a roof and shower...

Looks like a great time was had, and she'll be then envy of her peers.

:wave:

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I guess Disney is alright if you like that sorta thing (not)! :/ Man It was so nice and way overdue in getting her out to see some of the real world. :thumbsup:

Tim, it's a Microlite Twist Tr7 or in other words, a bed on wheels. :grin:

Pat

Pat, great job. :thumbsup: Makes me realize how much I have missed not having had any kids. :(

Is that the same trailer you pull with the 3 wheeler?

Yes Doug, same trailer. Hey, I'm not sure if it's legal but I have a nice strong 18 y/o I'll sell ya! :D

Pat

Thanks Mike, hope so.

BTW, you may have been a little inspirational in planning this. Recalling you and your daughter's ride adventures. :thumbsup:

Pat

:thumbsup:

Bill, she gets the back road, backcountry exploration thing big-time. :thumbsup: Already claiming the WR for her first road/trail bike! :grin:

Pat

roadscholar
Bill, she gets the back road, backcountry exploration thing big-time. :thumbsup: Already claiming the WR for her first road/trail bike! :grin:

Pat

I'm thinking there might be a few before that one. :grin:

Already claiming the WR for her first road/trail bike! :grin:

Pat

I'm thinking there might be a few before that one. :grin:

Actually, you're right there Bill. She already took over her brother's KLX 110 about a month ago. She was determined to ride it so I had her sit on the bike and rock it left to right to get use to the weight. Twenty minutes later she was circling the house! :thumbsup:

Bud, my plan is to capture as many great memories as possible before I become a total a-hole :grin: which I'm told will take place in about six more years. :read:

Pat

It is like a pendulum.

May happen, but if/when, rest assured that the time spent now will return, years later, in appreciation and love.

Best wishes.

It is like a pendulum.

May happen, but if/when, rest assured that the time spent now will return, years later, in appreciation and love.

Best wishes.

:thumbsup::clap::wave:

Pat

Awesome! Made her summer no doubt, your too! Brings back memories. Times flies, so glad you both have a record to look back on. Thanks for sharing!