IGNORED

Can someone look at a bike for me in Buford GA (Atlanta)

ltljohn

I found a 2009 R1200 R that is tempting. Can anyone look at it and see what the condition it is in? It is at Hourglass Cycles in Buford GA.

LINK

I know them very well. Will drop in sometimes next week. I'll PM you my phone # if you want to chat about details.

Marty

actually should have clicked on the link first that is hour glass BMW. Jon Davis is a salesmen there. Jon used to work at another dealership and I purchased two bikes from him. Great guy. I would be happy to swing by Hour Glass, check the bike out and talk to Jon. Let me know.

actually should have clicked on the link first that is hour glass BMW. Jon Davis is a salesmen there. Jon used to work at another dealership and I purchased two bikes from him. Great guy. I would be happy to swing by Hour Glass, check the bike out and talk to Jon. Let me know.

Thanks for the offer Randy, Marty is checking it out for me. I could use some advice on the best way to get from the airport out to Buford.

I could use some advice on the best way to get from the airport out to Buford.

If I am available I would be happy to give you a ride up to Hourglass. I live about 15 minutes from the airport except during rush hour.

if Chris is not available then just take MARTA to the Doraville station. It is about a 45 minute non rush hour train ride. I will pick you up at the Doraville station and take you to HourGlass

OK, I pulled the trigger and put down a deposit. I will be headed down in a couple of weeks. I have to work out the logistics of getting me and my riding gear there.

Do not make this complicated. just put your stuff in a box, ship it to my house, I will pick you up (with your gear already in the car) and take you to Hourglass. Keep it simple

Edited by randy