IGNORED

**********moto go spoiler**********

lawnchairboy

lawnchairboy

I dislike Marquez intensely.

Last two corners today he was crazy.

Dovi was lucky he didn't get taken out.

That is all.

He had lots of practice trying to take out Rossi in the penultimate race a couple of years ago. He's also punted Lorenzo out of the way a couple of times.

He has world-class skills. But there's a treacherous and dangerous arrogance masquerading behind that choir boy face and I hope it doesn't end up putting someone in a wheelchair or a coffin. Him included.

Agree with lawnchairboy and EffBee! Dovi is one smart racer, they said his soft tire would drop off, but Dovi proved them wrong, AGAIN!

Dovi ain't no dummy ... from an interview with him

I didn’t expect him in the final corner, because there is no space, it’s not a braking zone. But I heard his engine the corner before the last, he opened the gas before me, and I knew he wanted to try. So I left the door open because if I didn’t he would have hit me and could have won.He was good stopping the bike and trying to exit, but I was faster.

I don't recall who on this forum, a couple years ago, turned me on to the MotoGP app, but I want to extend my thanks. I used to get up early on Sunday for F1 on Speed, now it's MotoGP, Friday practice, Saturday Q1&2, Sunday the race. If I'm riding, it's all time shifted for me. Great Stuff, thanks again..

The Duc's are coming into their own this year...Anytime there is that kind of long multiple straights...they are going to have a great chance. Put them next to Rossi, Marquez, Vinales, and even Dani on a tech course and it's a different story

I think Marquez is one great rider but today he was wreck less with not only with his chance but Dovi's as well.

I am Rossi, Vinales fan....Can't stand Lorenzo. My company was a major sponsor of Vinales and Rinns through their years in GP2....nice young men. Zarco is just about as crazy on the track as Marquez...and then there is Cal Crashlow... :) Mow them down Miller...