IGNORED

Motel recommendations

Adventure Inn on the north side of town. It's been awhile since

I stayed there but was owned by a nice young couple and was very clean

and affordable compared to others there. You can park right in front

of your room which I prefer.

I was there in June and stayed at the La Quinta. Nice clean and they let us park our bikes under the reception awning. A little pricey.

Great Mexican food across the street (El Charro loco)

A really good stop in town is this food truck! :thumbsup:

https://www.quesadillamobilla.com/find-us

If you haven't been, Canyonlands NP is worth a look. If ya had an ADV bike I'd suggest Shafer Canyon & Potash rds. Really awesome! You could easily do the first part of Shafer, great views before the road gets a little Adventurous.

Pat

Edited by TEWKS

If you haven't been, Canyonlands NP is worth a look. If ya had an ADV bike I'd suggest Shafer Canyon & Potash rds. Really awesome! You could easily do the first part of Shafer, great views before the road gets a little Adventurous.

Pat

Or how about ARCHES NP ???? :)

Lone_RT_rider

Pat

Or how about ARCHES NP ???? :)

I've been to both. While you should at least see Arches, if I had to choose one or the other, Canyonlands would win hands down. :)

Enroute%20to%20Torrey%20162-XL.jpg

Enroute%20to%20Torrey%20174-XL.jpg

Enroute%20to%20Torrey%20158-XL.jpgEnroute%20to%20Torrey%20154-XL.jpg

Edited by Lone_RT_rider

My wife and I stayed at the Quality Inn (Slip Rock) in Moab in July for two nights. It was nice, although it is somewhat isolated. There was a fantastic Mexican restaurant called El Charo Loco very near the hotel. The decor was very basic but the food was outstanding.

Have a good trip. Murray

Yup, El Charo Loco! :eat: Have some pictures of me destroying their stuffed pineapple but very unflattering I must say. :grin: It was goooood! :thumbsup:

el-charro-loco.jpg

Pat