IGNORED

No sign up just show up!!

Whip

No tee shirts

No stickers

No badges

We will have a private rock building or an open air pavilion available to us with full kitchens. You can shop at the near by grocery store and cook your own dinner every night or eat at the restaurants on the grounds or do whatever you want.

We will have a cash bar every night with bartender. All drinks will be at cost and the professional bartender will be working for tips only.

Our group dinner will be cooked by a board member. We will need volunteers to help with prep and clean up.

We will figure out the cost of the dinner plus an extra couple dollars for the party rooms and collect the money that night.

I need a volunteer to start a new thread to keep track of who is IN.

....more to come

No tee shirts

No stickers

No badges

We will have a private rock building or an open air pavilion available to us with full kitchens. You can shop at the near by grocery store and cook your own dinner every night or eat at the restaurants on the grounds or do whatever you want.

The UnRally is becoming more "Un" :grin:

As long as we have lot's of BMWST Board members there it will be GREAT! :clap:

No tee shirts

No stickers

No badges

We-aint-got-no-badges-1.jpg

:grin:

Sounds pretty awesome! :thumbsup: I remember the cookout at the NH Un. If you wanted to eat, you were either very charming or you got involved. :stir::grin:

Pat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

sO....

how do I get on the list of attendees..?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm..?

Who is runnin' that show??

**   Chris   **
sO....

how do I get on the list of attendees..?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm..?

Who is runnin' that show??

Talk to Ed. Ed is in charge of everything!

Whip is merely a corporate figurehead. A puppet if your will, with Ed pulling the strings.