IGNORED

Look Who It Is!

Kathryn Hill

Still pretty green up in my area Kathryn, but as you go north the colors are starting to pop. :thumbsup:

How's your dad do with (mildly) spicy foods? I came up with a pretty good burrito recipe I was going to cook up tomorrow. :stir:

Pat

Pat, I've tried to respond to your comment eight times and the bulletin board keeps eating my comment and displaying a blank space where my text should be. I'm not sure why. Will PM you.

Testing ... I think I know what happened ...

Pat, he can do MILDLY spicy ... he loves my crawfish etouffee which has a tiny amount of cayenne and Tabasco.

I did a wonderful tour of New England in October 2015 and saw some amazing colors - here's hoping Marty sees some on his way up to Montreal. Pictures here if you want to take a look: https://goo.gl/photos/bWA92yPq19wriZyD9

Aha, I know why that didn't work before. Etouffee has two accented "e's" and I think something in this bulletin board's settings won't allow accented characters. So it was eating my comment both on the board and in PM's to you.

Mystery solved!

Good luck Marty, ride safe.

Ps

Currently languishing poolside in Albufiera on day 5 of a two week break.

Just booked a Suzuki Burgman 125 cc for four days starting Monday so me and SWMBO will be exploring the area on two wheels.

Take care friend.

Steve

Edited by Steve1962
Aha, I know why that didn't work before. Etouffee has two accented "e's" and I think something in this bulletin board's settings won't allow accented characters. So it was eating my comment both on the board and in PM's to you.

Mystery solved!

Good sleuthing! The change of servers has our software a little confused and foreign characters often result in disappearing text. We're working on it . . . :dopeslap:

Kathryn, I'm sure you got an email but Marty has rolled in and all is good! :thumbsup:

Pat

I've been hounding him to get some pics at the Porsche Museum, keep after him Pat : )

Doug, don't remember seeing it. Try again please, I'll watch! :thumbsup:

Was the vid of you and your bud?

Yeah, he's not a bad eater. Couldn't finish the burrito last night though, probably a little on the large size. :dontknow::grin:

Pat

Good luck Marty, ride safe.

Ps

Currently languishing poolside in Albufiera on day 5 of a two week break.

Just booked a Suzuki Burgman 125 cc for four days starting Monday so me and SWMBO will be exploring the area on two wheels.

Take care friend.

Steve

I worry about you working too hard on vacay!

:thumbsup:

Good sleuthing! The change of servers has our software a little confused and foreign characters often result in disappearing text. We're working on it . . . :dopeslap:

feature-bug-500x475.jpg

feature-bug-500x475.jpg

That is hilarious, I might have to put that up in my cube at work.

Marty peeled out at 6:30am headed for Montreal. Good luck & safe riding! :thumbsup: Have a pic but photobucket is OOS. :(

He's an early bird, that one. I just got a notification from his SPOT that he's in New Hampshire.

Just got a notification from his SPOT - the Canadians let him in. He's their problem now! :rofl:

:)

Yes, we're battened down in Tallahassee.

:lurk:

Just got a notification from his SPOT - the Canadians let him in. He's their problem now! :rofl:

They let anyone one in........even me!!

Keep it sunny side up Marty.

Steve

Had a long chat with the border guard. No one else came thru and he is a rider so it was fun. Bike is on the way to Frankfurt in about 2 hours. I'll follow tomorrow evening. Assuming all goes well I'll be riding in Germany by mid day tuesday.

Pat, it was great to see you and the family again. Brought back memories watching your daughter ride that pony.

Very glad to have you stop in, Marty! Great to hear that everything went smoothly with the bike transfer. Now all that's left to do is to sit back and enjoy the flight! :thumbsup:

Pat

They let anyone one in........even me!!

As long as you have money for Timmies, a Molson and the Windsor Ballet the Canadians will always love you, even if your from Detroit!

Go Wings!!!

(That was for Don Cherry)

Shawn

At YUL waiting for my flight/only 10 more hours. :dopeslap: Always fun to ride in Germany. Me doing 100 mph and watching the cars zip by doing 150+. :thumbsup:

At YUL waiting for my flight/only 10 more hours. :dopeslap: Always fun to ride in Germany. Me doing 100 mph and watching the cars zip by doing 150+. :thumbsup:

At least you can manage 100! The only time I rented a vehicle in Germany - 30 years ago! - I had a Opel Kadet! It'd do a 100 downhill. 100kpm that is! Enjoy Marty!

At least you can manage 100! The only time I rented a vehicle in Germany - 30 years ago! - I had a Opel Kadet! It'd do a 100 downhill. 100kpm that is! Enjoy Marty!

150 MPH = 241 KPH which sounds even faster. :rofl:

Have a safe trip Marty! Can't wait to see the 3 or 4 pictures of your month in Europe. :grin:

So your saying that my camera can take more than 1 pic? :rofl:

Have a safe trip Marty! Can't wait to see the 3 or 4 pictures of your month in Europe. :grin:

So your saying that my camera can take more than 1 pic? :rofl:

:thumbsup:

Oh wait, thumbs up, no thumbs in pics please.

Kathryn, you do know it's your job to keep us informed of your father's whereabouts. :grin:

Pat

LOL! He just texted me. They've arrived at their hotel for the night in Tihany, on Lake Balaton in Hungary.

In the few years I've been riding I've had very good luck with wx. This trip is making up for it. Rode the bike out of FRA cargo on the 9th in rain. It hasn't stopped since. No pics/worse than usual. Does the sun still come out? Has anyone seen it lately in the states? :dopeslap::cry:

Thanks, Kathryn! :thumbsup: Marty too bad about the weather but riding your bike in Europe (rain & all) beats the heck out of not riding your bike and working in Mass. :dontknow::grin:

Just a bit jealous. :java:

Pat