IGNORED

Fall Appalachian Riding Tour (FART) 2017 - Blairsville, GA

Indy Dave

We're cooking with gas here at START/FART Headquarters.

Paypal address for the $16.05 Friday meal can be sent to: startfarting@gmail.com The deadline is Monday the 18th.

2017%20FART%20Blairsville%20templet%20attending%20Sept%2012.jpg

Dave - I sent a payment to you on 8/29/17 but had the wrong email and it was never claimed. :dopeslap: I cancelled the payment and just sent a payment to the startfarting@gmail.com :thumbsup: Of course I forgot to add a note with my board name. :dopeslap:

Jim, Dan and Bob, Thanks for taking a minute to register for the Blairsville Dinner and Awards Extravaganza!

Just a reminder - Dinner is Friday night @ 6:30. Paypal $16.05 to startfarting@gmail.com BY Sept 18th.

2017%20FART%20Blairsville%20templet%20attending%20Sept%2012%20b.jpg

Panhandle Chuck

Payment sent to indycar_89@yahoo.com

one payment (96.30), six riders from Panama City, FL, riders info included in the comments section.

*Noticed the PayPal email change, sent you a PM.

Edited by Panhandle Chuck

Chuck - Thanks, payment received!

As some have pointed out, the PayPal address has changed. If you still have the original address and want to use it or if you already paid using the old address - no worries!

Both the old and new address are active and are linked to the same account.

Using

startfarting@gmail.com

allows us to use a designated email account that will be used for contests and some future ideas Ken and I have. It also saves me from having my personal email addy available to everyone on the World Wide Web.

EDIT: Apologies for the Juvenile Nature of the new address! :wave::spittake:

Edited by workin' them angels

EDIT: Apologies for the Juvenile Nature of the new address! :wave::spittake:

Don't lie ... you're not sorry. :grin:

au contraire mon ami

As my favorite Drill Sargent in the army used to say: "You don't have to tell me how sorry you are, I already know." :rofl:

TWO WEEKS PEOPLE, TWO WEEKS

Gotta start planning. I still have to buy a bike! :grin:

Get busy, Bud. Not having a bike is however not, I repeat NOT, a reason to not make it! ;)

Here's who's paid for Friday Dinner at Monet's.

Reminder - our group is too large to allow Menu Ordering - This is Monet's requirement to serve a group our size. Folks will not be able to show up and menu order.

Dinner is $16.05 Paypal to startfarting@gmail.com

as of Wed, Sept 13 @ 8:20pm . . .

1 Marcopolo

2 TN_R11_Girl

3 Bud

4 John Ranalletta

5 Ruth

6 Kensley

7 lawnchairboy

8 Burt

9 Randy Shields

10 Ron-M

11 Bernie

12 TyTass

13 Terri

14 BrianH70

15 DaveCinNO

16 greiffster

17 Foot

18 S.O.B.

19 Michelle

20 endobobdds

21 jimwms

22 MikeB60

23 DyAnne

24 Panhandle Chuck (Panama City Riders)

25 Erdok (Panama City Riders)

26 Tom L (Panama City Riders)

27 Wyn A (Panama City Riders)

28 Barry P (Panama City Riders)

29 Mike M (Panama City Riders)

30 ChrisK

31 Folkdancer48

32 BMW_Ken

33 Working' Them Angels

34 EricInIndy

35 Lerxst

EDIT:

If you've sent funds and are not listed, please pm me!

Edited by workin' them angels

Do you remember when we used to start gathering on Thursdays for these and maybe half the people would show up, then the rest would show up Friday?

We now have 42 showing up on Wednesday and then 9 on Thursday for the total...well, except Randy :thumbsup:

Do you remember when we used to start gathering on Thursdays for these and maybe half the people would show up, then the rest would show up Friday?

We now have 42 showing up on Wednesday and then 9 on Thursday for the total...well, except Randy :thumbsup:

The only thing better than a short FART...is a long FART?

...someone was going to say it.

Wondering if GA still has passport control of their borders where flatlanders are required to show their riding skills when faced with decreasing radius corners, while the front tires skip 4 inches sideways when encountering gravel thrown onto the road by good old southern boys in their jacked pickups cutting every corner? Or, is it just me that puckers up at those moments? :dopeslap:

Didn't seem to bother FOOT or greiffster when I followed them a few years ago. :wave:

Perhaps I can get the county road commissioner to spill some gravel on the only curve in my county so I can practice???? :grin:

Wondering if GA still has passport control of their borders where flatlanders are required to show their riding skills when faced with decreasing radius corners, while the front tires skip 4 inches sideways when encountering gravel thrown onto the road by good old southern boys in their jacked pickups cutting every corner?

Obviously not. Have you seen all the squids from the Midwest at Deals gap?

Wondering if GA still has passport control of their borders where flatlanders are required to show their riding skills when faced with decreasing radius corners, while the front tires skip 4 inches sideways when encountering gravel thrown onto the road by good old southern boys in their jacked pickups cutting every corner?

Obviously not. Have you seen all the squids from the Midwest at Deals gap?

This is all a very clever ruse of the motorcycle insurance companies...got to keep premiums up. They may even be paying the gravel throwers :dontknow:

Right, it was just a couple/three years ago that the shift towards Wed occurred. A few years before I recall saying to you that I thought these events started on Thursday. Then when we started posting who was showing up on which day, everyone was saying the same thing, but showing up earlier. It hovered about 50% arriving on Wed for a while, but this year is the majority.

More time riding and visiting. That just doesn't suck.

More time riding and visiting. That just doesn't suck.

With the move to Wisconsin, my time allotted for being there in the Spring (and I WILL be there in the Spring) is going to be skewed in the other direction. I will probably blow out work in the afternoon on Thursday, slab the hell out of it Thursday night and Friday morning with lunch in Telico plains on that Friday. Make the Friday dinner, ride crazy with friends on Saturday and then slab the crap out of it back to Cheese land on Sunday.

Not that I have been thinking about it.....at all. ;)

Shawn

P.S. I will work on Mitch.... he's been busy lately.

:LIKE:

Back in El Paseo daze, there were always the Tuesday/Wednesday outliers.

They'd done a 1000 miles in the mountains before we got there on Thursday...

:wave:

Jealous.

:Cool:

Here's who's paid for Friday Dinner at Monet's.

Reminder - our group is too large to allow Menu Ordering - This is Monet's requirement to serve a group our size. Folks will not be able to show up and menu order.

Dinner is $16.05 Paypal to startfarting@gmail.com [Please remember to use the FRIEND option. We're not selling anything, just passing along the money to Monet's]

Paid Up Dinner List as of 9/14/17 @ 1:20

1 Marcopolo

2 TN_R11_Girl

3 Bud

4 John Ranalletta

5 Ruth

6 Kensley

7 lawnchairboy

8 Burt

9 Randy Shields

10 Ron-M

11 Bernie

12 TyTass

13 Terri

14 Brianh70

15 DaveCinNO

16 greiffster

17 Foot

18 S.O.B.

19 Michelle

20 endobobdds

21 jimwms

22 MikeB60

23 DyAnne

30 ChrisK

31 Folkdancer48

32 BMW_Ken

33 Working' Them Angels

34 EricInIndy

35 Lerxst

36 Tallman

37 Beth

38 slumgullion

From one Rush Geek to another ... who is coming that took the name Lerxst?

All in good time, my friend. I'm sworn to secrecy!

(It's not Milton Bannna aka Pratt) :wave:

From one Rush Geek to another ... who is coming that took the name Lerxst?

All in good time, my friend. I'm sworn to secrecy!

(It's not Milton Bannna aka Pratt) :wave:

Peart is going to FART huh?

FART ADMINISTRIVIA #3

1) Bruno will be "reminding" some of you about Friday dinner. Monday is when we need to give our numbers to Monet's. [$16.05 via paypal to: startfarting@gmail.com ]

2) Contest's will be announced very, very shortly. Stay tuned - Same Bike Channel, Same bike Time . . .

3) Remember Flea Market is Thursday Night. Give a heads up on items you're bringing OR items you're seeking.

As of 11am today, here's the Dinner Paid List:

1 Marcopolo

2 TN_R11_Girl

3 Bud

4 John Ranalletta

5 Ruth

6 Kensley

7 lawnchairboy

8 Burt

9 Randy Shields

10 Ron-M

11 Bernie

12 TyTass

13 Terri

14 Brianh70

15 DaveCinNO

16 greiffster

17 Foot

18 S.O.B.

19 Michelle

20 endobobdds

21 jimwms

22 MikeB60

23 DyAnne

30 ChrisK

31 Folkdancer48

32 BMW_Ken

33 Working' Them Angels

34 EricInIndy

35 Lerxst

36 Tallman

37 Beth

38 slumgullion

39 Nikki

40 RightSpin

2014 FART holds the record for most signed up at 59, followed by this years START at 55, and this BIG FART ranks a very close third.

2017%20FART%20Blairsville%20templet%20attending%20Sept%2015.jpg