IGNORED

Boots

i-beem

Hey all, switched over from a twin cruiser and enjoying the heck out of my RT. Looking for suggestions on boots; tired of the clunky heavy leather boots and my chucks tennis shoes don't cut it either. Seems like a million brands out there, don't need high-end racing boots, just a comfortable all around sport-touring boot. What have you found that works well? Thx

Hey all, switched over from a twin cruiser and enjoying the heck out of my RT. Looking for suggestions on boots; tired of the clunky heavy leather boots and my chucks tennis shoes don't cut it either. Seems like a million brands out there, don't need high-end racing boots, just a comfortable all around sport-touring boot. What have you found that works well? Thx

I have been wearing Danner #43011 boots for several years and find them to be comfortable both on and off the bike , check them out at a Danner dealer , here in PA they run around $170 and I usually get two years wear out of them.

I have been wearing BMW AllRound boots. They are Gortex lined, and I can attest that they are totally waterproof in the hardest downpour. They are also very comfortable on the bike and walking around.

Doug

I have tested a few boots for the mags over the years. In my personal collection, the best all around low priced but full featured boots have been the Sidi Deep Rain and BMW Allround.

-MKL