IGNORED

Cee Bailey

JamesW

A Google search for "site:ceebaileys.com motorcycle" provides a number of matches, but currently they all redirect to the home page at https://store.ceebaileys.com , which only lists aircraft products and a few auto accessories.

Google's "cached versions" of the same links shows motorcycle shields as recently as September 16, but shows the current home page by last Saturday, September 23.

Without contacting them, we can only guess whether they dropped the bike shields or are just in the middle of making web site revisions.

Edited by lkraus

Well, it is "official". Cee Bailey is no longer making ANY motorcycle parts. They are concentrating on their "core" business.

I must say I didn't expect this! They made some of the best screens I have ridden behind. I will say they inspired my work greatly. It is a difficult time in the motorcycle industry now for many.

I called Cee Bailey this afternoon and yup, they are out of the motorcycle windscreen business. I have a Cee Bailey on my FJR and it just works! When I bought the bike from the original owner last summer it had a Yamaha touring windscreen installed and it was one big piece of unmentionable. In fact, the previous owner had even bought a spare touring windscreen that he gave me. I sold both and bought the Cee Bailey which works great on the FJR. Also, had a Cee Bailey on my '04RT (sold) which also worked great. Have a Parabellum on my '93 R1100RSL.

As a side note after spending some time with the FJR I kind of wish I had kept the RT. At least I'm fortunate to have a 2010 generation 2 FJR rather than a generation 3 (begun in 2013) machine. Won't go into details here as not appropriate.

As a side note after spending some time with the FJR I kind of wish I had kept the RT. At least I'm fortunate to have a 2010 generation 2 FJR rather than a generation 3 (begun in 2013) machine. Won't go into details here as not appropriate.

What a surprise.

I have their bag liners in my new RT, had their windshield and seat on my prior RT, and have their windshield in my airplane. I also have their headlight protector. I love their products and wished they would have expanded their mc offerings.

Look into the V Stream by National Cycle .

I ran a Cee Bailey until I tried a V Stream.

Much happier and a sleeker looking screen too.

I knew the owner, Avo for years by phone, always a good guy.

They originally were/are an aircraft screen and tire company