IGNORED

R1200ST adding gear/mounts up front?

mudthang

Dear BMWST riders

I'm the delighted new owner of an R1200ST (2007). Yeah, yeah I know some dislike the headlights but I love 'em.

Question from this n00b is what mounting solutions have you riders come up with for GPS, phone and/or actioncam?

I have a TomTom Bandit and would like to mount it securely. Satnav and/or phone would be good up front too.

Any suggestions or redirects to threads where this is covered?

Many thanks in advance and great to be here

Edit: Have seen several threads recommending Wunderlich MultiPod and RAM mount options.

Will have to check availability and pricing in my part of the world.

Oh no, I've got that nervous cashmonies feeling again. Lol...

I too have a 2007 ST. Here are a couple of options I've found.

GadgetGuy - http://www.gadgetguy.net/PhotoGallery/BMW_62_R1200ST/BMWR1200ST_BKIII.htm

Techmount - http://www.techmounts.com/products/index.php?page_function=detail&product_id=230

Toutatech used to make a mount similar to the GadgetGuy product. The part number was 040-0680, but it no longer shows up on the Touratech USA web site.

I just bought an 05 ST a month ago. Love it. I put a single ram mount just outside the the stansion clip. Work well for iphone or gps. But I do not have power run to the mount yet.

EAS

Dallas

Thanks Dallas

Super stoked you're enjoying the ST - it's a gorgeous ride and I'm loving my new German partner! The RAM mount solution sounds great & I'll definitely explore more.

Thanks for sharing the love and ride safe out there.

Dear akaEasyE

My apologies for mistaking you for your city.

By the time I realised my n00b error, I wasn't able to edit.

Would you be able to post an image of your setup for the ST? Have seen these as possibilities but...

pasC5Ox.jpg

CXxeCeR.jpg

DOFeftK.jpg