IGNORED

October SECFF Lunch Ride

terryofperry

It is time to kick off the SECFF winter lunch rides. Please join Ken (Kinsley), Bernie (Bernie) and me (terry of perry) for lunch at The Sweet Tea Grille at the Mill on October 21st at 11:30 am.

Sweet Tea Grille At The Mill

1253 US Highway 80 E,

Swainsboro, Georgia 30401

478-419-1784

http://stg-mill.com/

https://www.facebook.com/STGmill/

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Terry

• 2 weeks later...
We will miss you Bernie.

Weather is looking very good in Swainsboro.

VEwzl5X.jpg

Terry

Damit I miss riding already. This is not as easy as I thought.

Better talk to the stealer again.

6th gear had both his knees replaced :old: at the same time 20 days ago. I took him out for a ' field trip' :rofl: today to the Ducati dealer. The Multistrada has come a long way since it was first introduced! Might be worth a look Bernie - they have the tech of the RTW plus adaptive headlights. Indy dealer has 4k off. Still using chain drive though.

I'm going to take them up on a demo ride :bike: :bike:

Edited by workin' them angels
6th gear had both his knees replaced :old: at the same time 20 days ago. I took him out for a ' field trip' :rofl: today to the Ducati dealer. The Multistrada has come a long way since it was first introduced! Might be worth a look Bernie - they have the tech of the RTW plus adaptive headlights. Indy dealer has 4k off. Still using chain drive though.

I'm going to take them up on a demo ride :bike: :bike:

Oh my, another one lost to the dark side!

Just sayin' - they pack an a bunch into that bike. It has the fancy display that's an option only on the GSA and it has all of the trick ABS modes/power modes/suspension modes. I like the ergonomics of the bars and BACKLIT switchgear - the high beam is triggered by the index finger.

I haven't kept up the the improvement they've made on the bike for the past two upgrades - they know even have a near 8 gal tank just for folks like you who only stop because the fuel tank is empty - or you pass a good coffee shop. dollar for dollar - quite tempting. Not that there aren't trade offs. But hey, that wet head throws off some heat too.

Good to see everyone, a wonderful lunch, a lot of fun conversation, the waitress was very understanding, hope all make it home safely.

guWMM7W.jpg

Looking forward the next one. Be well all.

Terry

It's always good to sit next to Dad, but he doesn't look as happy as I do :wave:

Terry, I noticed you ordered coffee and didn't ask if they had French Press. Did you assume they didn't have it, or did that request not look good for your GSA image? :stir: