IGNORED

Nancy is busy cooking and cleaning house.

Bud

Last night there was a very competitive game of BLOCKUS. Seems like everyone was very interested in who was going to win.

150888284939.jpg

Nice. A bit chilly yesterday for paddle boarding?

After roasting marshmallows around the fire during the rain, we all retired inside, except for Nancy who was smart enough not to go out but Jeremiah took her one.

Just finished supper. The guys are going paddle boarding even though the temp is currently 50, overcast with a light NW wind.

I'm staying onshore, inside and enjoying the view.

Edited by Bud

Jeremiah and Josh were up early to get in one more paddle on the water. Brrrrrrr....

After breakfast, they start loading up the rig and the dogs. Putting on several layers of clothes and having good bye hugs, they mount up.

150894140270.jpg

It's been a long and winding road that returned them to S. Illinois and now takes them westward.

We sadly see our friends leave but they have a long way to go and winter is starting to close off their options.

150894154199.jpg

We hope to visit them on our next trip out west.

Edited by Bud

It's a small world after all.

A few weeks ago, there was a owner on the MOA flea market that had a set of spoke wheels/tires/disc wheels for sale for the F 650 GS. He said they had to be picked up in NW Arkansas. I spoke to him and he asked where I lived. When I mentioned that we were an hour from ST. Louis, he offered to send them with his wife who was going to be visiting their daughter in the St. Louis area.

When Josh showed up, I told him about the great deal I got and how they were delivered. The light bulb lit up over his head when I said the owner was from NW Arkansas. The night before they had stayed with a friend they met in Alaska years ago and it turns out that their friend's house was the same place I picked up the wheels.

What are the odds????????