IGNORED

04 r1150r spark plugs

eliastfk93

Hello,

I have been trying to give my bike a basic tune-up, but I cant find anyone/anywhere that will give me the correct plugs I need. I ordered a set of 4 ngk's from bike bandit, and was able to replace the plugs directly under the stick coils, but the 2 remaining plugs under the cylinder heads are completely different sizes. I even went to the local dealer with the old denso plug that was in the bike, and they gave me the same wrong NGK plug. Can anyone help me out as to which NGK plugs I can use on the bottoms?

Thanks

Hello,

I have been trying to give my bike a basic tune-up, but I cant find anyone/anywhere that will give me the correct plugs I need. I ordered a set of 4 ngk's from bike bandit, and was able to replace the plugs directly under the stick coils, but the 2 remaining plugs under the cylinder heads are completely different sizes. I even went to the local dealer with the old denso plug that was in the bike, and they gave me the same wrong NGK plug. Can anyone help me out as to which NGK plugs I can use on the bottoms?

Afternoon eliastfk93

NGK DCPR8EKC or Bosch YR6LDE are usually a good fit on the lowers (both are 12mm threads with a 16mm hex).