I am selling my perfect condition 2015 BMW R1200RT water head.
Here's the particulars with tons of photos to follow:
- Callisto Gray Metallic
- Touring, Dynamic and Technology packages
- Just under 4000 miles
- BMW top case
- BMW top case storage bag
- MachineArtMoto Avant fender extension
- TechSpec Snake Skin tank and saddle bag protection pads
- Suburban Machinery driver and passenger foot peg lowering brackets
- Ilium Works shifter extension
- Ilium Works side stand foot enlarger
- Kathy's Journey Designs saddlebag liners
- Geza Gear Large stretch fit motorcycle cover
- E-Z Touring Traveler motorcycle cover
- BMW 1200GS mirrors
- Sargent World Sport Performance Seat, low version, heated front & rear
- BMW low heated driver's seat
- BMW regular heated driver's and passenger seats
- MotoReflective rear top case and side case reflective stickers
- Under warranty until: 6/16/2018
- Annual service (oil & filter change, brake system flush, all checks) just performed by local dealer @ 3800 miles.
- This bike is in perfect condition, no drops or accidents, and has been garaged under the Geza Gear cover for the entire period of ownership.
- The bike is financed under BMW Group Financial Services and I am still making payments, so I do not have the title in hand. I have sold bikes in the past that were still under financing and it was not a hassle. Basically we contact BMW and work out your payoff of the loan and the title is forwarded to you. If you are serious about purchasing the bike, we can communicate about how to make the financing work out.
- I am located in Longmont, CO which is about 30 miles north of Denver.
- I do not want to ship this bike, so the best way to pick it up is to fly into Denver International Airport and ride it out. I will be happy to pick you up at the airport.
- Please contact me via PM here on BMW Sport Touring and we can exchange emails & phone numbers.
- Asking price is $14,000, OBOHere's the dealer options the bike was purchased with:Odometer:The bike:MotoReflective stickers:Geza Gear motorcycle cover:
(The cover also extends over the side cases too, even though that is not shown here.)E-Z Touring "The Traveler" motorcycle cover:R1200GS mirrors:Kathy's Journey Designs pannier bags liners:MachineArtMoto Avant fender extender:Suburban Machinery driver and passenger foot peg lowering brackets:Direct-to-battery pigtail for charging bypassing the Canbus:Sargent low heated seat, front & rear:Shifter extension from Ilium Works:Sidestand foot enlarger plate from Ilium Works:TechSpec Snake Skin protection pads:BMW top case interior storage bag:Front & rear Michelin Pilot Roads with ~ 3800 miles on them: