IGNORED

Navigator VI - Software Update 4.90 Released

marcopolo

For those with a Nav VI, Garmin just released software update 4.90. According to the release notes (in Garmin Express), the update addresses a list of issues, incuding Smart Link app connectivity, streaming music from iOS devices, etc.

Uploaded 4.90 and tested it and my traffic connectivity issue when away...sweet!

Well that's good to hear, Dave. Hope I'm as lucky. I had another glitch recently, when I upgraded my iPhone. I no longer have access to Advanced Weather on my GPS (through the Smart Link app on my phone). It wants me to make the in-app purchase again. Obviously something didn't get transferred when I switched to the new phone. I sent an email to Garmin support, a couple of days ago, but have heard nothing yet. Of course, I could just buy it again for $5, but it's the principle of the thing (and it'll be December in less than 24 hours, so it's not like I'm riding long distances).

Edited by marcopolo
Hmmm, just how far are you going for that $5 principle?? Actually it's just getting into riding season down here.
Until I really need weather on the GPS. :grin:

Edited by marcopolo