Originally Posted by realshelby
I have tried the foam grip puppies on several bikes over the years. They do reduce vibration. They also give a numb feeling to the bars. They also get wet and take a while to dry ( both in rain and after washing). I do like the larger diameter and they do offer a secure grip.

I have been running these ( or the 0-rings that are the same I bought from the company I buy them from for another product...) O-ring grip covers. These are a larger diameter, actually feel a bit like the old tapered Oilhead grips ( best ever!). They don't soak up water. Heated grip function works about the same. Best of all, they don't have that numb feeling the foam grip covers give!

I have tried the foam grip puppies on several bikes over the years. They do reduce vibration. They also give a numb feeling to the bars. They also get wet and take a while to dry ( both in rain and after washing). I do like the larger diameter and they do offer a secure grip.

I have been running these ( or the 0-rings that are the same I bought from the company I buy them from for another product...) O-ring grip covers. These are a larger diameter, actually feel a bit like the old tapered Oilhead grips ( best ever!). They don't soak up water. Heated grip function works about the same. Best of all, they don't have that numb feeling the foam grip covers give!

I’ve been using grip puppies for about five years now and have never had them absorb water. I tend to ride in some very inclement weather and have never experienced an issue. They are extremely easy to install I spray them with WD-40 and slip them right over the existing grip. GT