IGNORED

What is wrong in this photo. (Winter in Michigan now.)

Redman

What is wrong in this picture....?

qdNrNQV.jpg

Is it that I am using a shovel....?

Sort of. Snowblower is not in garage ready to go, is still in shed out back.

But is only 1 1/2 inch so using the shovel is okay.

So that is not what is wrong.

Is it that my car is parked outside....?

Sort of. Two Motorcycles are in front of garage (as can see).

I have a lot of clean-up and rearranging of things before can get bikes into back corner of garage, in order to get car in garage.

But that is okay, I have some project still underway.

So that is not what is wrong.

What IS wrong is that I am here, and I have 1150RT in San Diego waiting for me.

That situation will be resolved in Jan-Feb time frame.

They're predicting a surprised 3-6 inches Saturday afternoon here in Mass. Luckily I'm picking up a new 4 wheeled snow shovel tomorrow. :Yes:

Pat

They're predicting a surprised 3-6 inches Saturday afternoon here in Mass. .......

Pat

Pat, Same predicted here. Should get snowthrower ready for that, and get car in garage.

Hopefully San Diego won't burn up before then.

About 10 minutes after making my posting, my daughter (in Oceanside, now) contacted me to say about fires about 10 miles away.

Most of the fires on news in recent days are north of LA, but this morning one started north of SanDiego.

Is called (they name them in CAlifirnia) the Lilac Fire (based on road it started by).. So far winds seem to be in direction to keep it away..

Note: THis is also close to San Marcos, so close to Bill Walker too.

Edited by Redman
Lone_RT_rider
They're predicting a surprised 3-6 inches Saturday afternoon here in Mass. Luckily I'm picking up a new 4 wheeled snow shovel tomorrow. :Yes:

Pat

Pat, your one of the few people with a carbon footprint bigger than mine. lol. :) Must be a size 14EEE ;)

I recently picked up this..... having moved back north. lol

FB_IMG_1510353026837-XL.jpg

Edited by Lone_RT_rider

Very Nice, beats the heck out of hand shoveling but sometimes we get a lot of snow here. :whistle:The new software here doesn't seem to allow grabbing pictures off the web, and photobucket's wanting $300 a year to share pictures leaves me with words only. :( But I can tell you after I do the driveway, I can go out in the turnaround and do three sixties with my shovel! :grin:

Pat

About 10 minutes after making my posting, my daughter (in Oceanside, now) contacted me to say about fires about 10 miles away.

Most of the fires on news in recent days are north of LA, but this morning one started north of SanDiego.

Is called (they name them in CAlifirnia) the Lilac Fire (based on road it started by).. So far winds seem to be in direction to keep it away..

Note: THis is also close to San Marcos, so close to Bill Walker too.

The southern edge of the Lilac Fire is about 12.5 miles north of me, and it was driven by Santa Ana winds blowing east to west, so it wasn't likely to affect my house. I hope the same can be said for your daughter, as I know some areas of Oceanside were evacuated. As of this evening, they're reporting it as 4100 acres and 50% contained, but the wind is supposed to pick up again tonight through tomorrow, so it could flare up again. The mountains east of here, where most of the good riding is, have had very high winds (40-60 mph). Not much fun to ride in, so you haven't missed anything. It looks pretty good from Monday on out, though. Unseasonably warm, but not so windy.

FB_IMG_1510353026837-XL.jpg

Careful. Showing a machine that can lead to some rather nasty threads about surging, what oil to use, best tires, final drive issues, valve adjust and TB synchs, etc., not to mention snowblower envy from the less privileged.

Thanks for the picture of the snow blower. I used to live above the Mason Dixon line and had to use one of them from Thanksgiving until Easter. But no more. Now that I am looking at that device I think to myself that I really have no complaints about having to clear leaves again this weekend with my little wonder leave blower.

• 2 weeks later...

Did get garage rearranged to get car in garage.

Did get snow thrower out and running.

So that is better.

pCzzgiP.jpg

Snowflake on weather prediction for every hour tonight and next 2 days.

And major problem unresolved - I am still here.

Other note: Daughter did evac for 2 nights, but fire not progress to their area.

Edited by Redman