IGNORED

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

EffBee

From the Admin Team here at BMWSportTouring to all of our wonderful members who come here to help, to ask, to share, and to give this place the member-to-member value that has been at the core of its 19 years online, we'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays at this special time of the year. May the season be filled with family, with joy, with memories of those we have been so fortunate to have in our lives, with acknowledgement and effort in support of those who have a great deal less, and with the deep spiritual joy and celebration that are the reason for the season in so many lives and hearts.

I wish everyone on this Board a wonderful holiday week and a healthy and prosperous New Year!

I can not begin to thank all the administrators of the Board and organizers of BMWST events, present and past, for there efforts and help in providing me with so much knowledge about motorcycle riding and maintenance, and facilitating fellowship with like minded motorcycling enthusiasts and life long friends!

Started snowing here a few hours ago - looks like we might have a white Christmas this year....

38396932755_6b80cdfc1a_z.jpg

...or it will warm up slightly and then freeze and we'll have a nice slippery icy Christmas :)