IGNORED

Dakar 2018 TV Coverage

TestPilot

All I can say is, Tom Brady who? :dontknow: Lyndon Poskitt yeah! :revit: Sad that it's over but very glad you pointed us in his direction! :thumbsup:

Pat

A little pricey but you could probably do the TAT in few days on it : )

Hey I'm still waiting for the next episode and hear 'Baby come back' in my head every once in a while. :grin:

I'm sure it's worth it and I'd love to help support Lyndon's next great ADV but yeah, a little pricey.

Now if KTM would get off their duff and produce the 450 Rally Rep in numbers, we could start thinking about that future D team... :grin:

KTM_450_Replica_Rally.jpg

Think I mentioned it before, been hooked on his earlier episodes of Races To Places. I'm through season five and what I really appreciate about him is his friendly nature and how he can interact so effortlessly with people of different cultures. Yup, the bike does help! :grin::thumbsup:

Pat

• 2 months later...

Salida, Pitkin & Tincup. Lyndon adventures through Colorado on his way to the 2017 Dakar. I recognize some of it, I'm sure you a lot more! :thumbsup:

Pat

roadscholar
Salida, Pitkin & Tincup. Lyndon adventures through Colorado on his way to the 2017 Dakar. I recognize some of it, I'm sure you a lot more! :thumbsup:

I did a good bit of it tho some of those places I'm on 4 wheels instead of two anymore. Glad to see Alpine Tunnel is back open after the rock slide a couple years ago, one of my favorite views. All good stuff, thanks Pat.

Pat

That was good to see. Thanks Pat! :thumbsup:

Looking to do the San Juan County and more come this September.

Looking forward to the trip.

roadscholar
Bill, I know you'll recognize most of this, just because. :grin:

Pat

How about all : ) Glad to see Lyndon enjoying it and really glad we got to ride it when we did.. :thumbsup:

Keep posting up any of his vids you think are worthwhile, they are entertaining.

Edited by roadscholar