IGNORED

New England Fall Ride

I live in Georgia and have wanted to see New England in the fall. Is there a sight which would show some scenic rides and suggest best route from North Georgia to the area?

Check out New England Riders Lots of great info and routes

A lot of good info on that site, John!

Rick, unfortunately you are looking at 12 plus hours on I 81 to I 84 just to get up in the area. I'd take the Taconic PKWY off of 84 to avoid the Danbury-Waterbury-Hartford Traffic. I'll pop in a couple more suggestions later.

Pat

Rick, unfortunately you are looking at 12 plus hours on I 81 to I 84 just to get up in the area. I'd take the Taconic PKWY off of 84 to avoid the Danbury-Waterbury-Hartford Traffic. I'll pop in a couple more suggestions later.

Pat

The Taconic is a great idea. I have used it, it is a nice ride, no trucks or trailers allowed.

I can get you through PA and on to the Taconic parkway. It all depends on how much time you have. Taking some non highway roads only adds about an hour but cuts out lots of traffic.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thank you all for your replys; my computer has been down for several days and I apologize for the delay in responding to you.

Anything specific you'd like to see while in the area, Rick? Can give some road suggestions but may miss what interests you.

Pat