Quote:

Quote:

Looked at the demo video just because. While it seems to make the large drop of water roll off with ease I didn't see anything at all that gave me the impression that this would work any better than rain-x when it comes to dealing with lite spray. IMO It's the lite stuff that is the problem... big drops are no big deal if your shield is in good condition.

Ed G makes a good point, that mist is a problem on our shields. You get behind a big truck or if you are in a fog, mist causes vision problems.

Raincoat makes larger drops fall with gravity almost instantly as you see in the video. As the drops get smaller, Raincoat beads them up and they blow off with the wind. Even the smallest drops bead up and appear smaller but it takes more wind to get rid of them. It is hard to show all that in a 60 second video.

Raincoat is not perfect at getting rid of the smallest drops. But it is the best out there by far. And it is guaranteed. If you don't like the way it handles mist, let me know and I will refund your purchase price and shipping.

Wish everything came with that sort of guarantee.

95% of an RT.

I haven't had too many Beemers, I just don't have enough time.