IGNORED

It's a Date! The UnRally II in Eureka Springs

Jake

I'm sitting here at work up to my *ss in alligators and all I can think of is the UN2. My schedule is set, and I'll be there! As a matter of fact, at work we rotate choosing weeks off every 6 months, I was 1st for this 6 month period and my first choice was of course that week in Oct.

Although I'm not new to LDRiding (many solo trips to TWO and North Georgia) this will be my first rally and I am totally excited. I cant wait to meet the people behind all the wonderful posts I've been soaking up for the last year. I'll post closer to the rally to find a group to ride with to the rally.

I want to thank the organizers for scheduling the rally mid-week.

Remember this is my first time-go easy on me. As my surfer son would say "I am STOKED!"

Robert Mangasarian

2002 Silver 1150RT

"Remember this is my first time-go easy on me." Robert Mangasarian

Forgetaboutit. Yous in for a hard time anyway you look at it. cool.gif Reread Phillyflash's post this could ruin your life, youknow whatImean? Come hang with BMWST.com crew and you'll never be the same again. See ya, soon Mango wink.gif Easy, right. smile.gif

I'm sitting here at work up to my *ss in alligators and all I can think of is the UN2. My schedule is set, and I'll be there! As a matter of fact, at work we rotate choosing weeks off every 6 months, I was 1st for this 6 month period and my first choice was of course that week in Oct.

Although I'm not new to LDRiding (many solo trips to TWO and North Georgia) this will be my first rally and I am totally excited. I cant wait to meet the people behind all the wonderful posts I've been soaking up for the last year. I'll post closer to the rally to find a group to ride with to the rally.

I want to thank the organizers for scheduling the rally mid-week.

Remember this is my first time-go easy on me. As my surfer son would say "I am STOKED!"

Robert Mangasarian

2002 Silver 1150RT

Just to keep you all well informed, this is NOT a RALLY. Anyone expecting to find the typical rally will be sorely disappointed. This is the one and only official Un-Rally, and we've tried hard to keep it from becoming a rally. "What's the difference?", you ask. Come and find out. grin.gif

Never been to a rally. I've made the reservations and I still won't have been to a rally. Oh Yeah

Now you're starting to understand. grin.gif

Never been to a rally. I've made the reservations and I still won't have been to a rally. Oh Yeah

Be careful this UNthing is catching. It all started with the UNcola and now we have UN2. grin.gif Happy Un to you. You'll have a blast.

George Brown

Registered today on the offical UNRALLY website. Made reservations at the Alpen Dorf for Monday through Thursday nights. We be at the RA Rally in Birmingham prior to UN2. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Now that I have officially been layed-off, out-placed, retired, terminated or whatever I have some time to ride and to participate more on the board.

Judy and I spent a week in San Francisco earlier this month. Visited Cary and Kris two weeks ago today. Bought the customary T-Shirt and a set of Ohlins. BTW, Cary received them Thursday. Now before October, need to install them and get fresh tires.

I'm planning about a 4,000 mile trip to include both the RA Rally and UN2. I will complete one of my goals on this trip: visiting all 50 states. I saved MS, LA and AR for last.

I was the first to post under Jake's post at the top of this thread. However, it is with great sadness that I now must rescind. With the new job I took 10 months ago, I just don't have the vacation time yet to make the trip.

I've been on this board since close to its inception and there are sooooo many of you I haven't had the chance to meet, but really wanted to. I will be poorer for the loss.

Please all of you, have a great time, ride safe, hANNABONE please have the two beers I would have drunk all weekend, and Yeeha Stephen you can have my extra serving at dinnergrin.gif. I'll miss you all.

...However, it is with great sadness that I now must rescind....

Sorry you can't make it. I was really looking forward to seeing you again.

Fernando:

Congrtulations on the new job, and I'm sorry you won't be making Un2. We will all be sorry that you can't make it. We'll see you down the road. smirk.gif