IGNORED

Lone_RT_rider

Lone_RT_rider

Matt and I are proud to present Un-Rally X in Little Switzerland, North Carolina!!!!

August 8th – 11th, 2011

It’s finally time to kick off Un-Rally X! We started scheming about this possibility 2009 some over a perfectly prepared lobster in the midst of some beautiful New England scenery. We are absolutely ecstatic to offer up this picturesque location in the middle of the North Carolina Smokey mountains just a few hundred feet of the Blue Ridge parkway!

Registration: Registration should be done on the Unrally X page below!

http://www.unrally10.com/registration.php

You must register and pre-pay for the event before the hotel will accept a reservation. The hotel has access to the paid list and will turn you away if you have not made this payment.

The hotels winter hours are Mon, Wed and Fri from 9 AM to 1 PM EST. You must call during these hours to make a reservation.

The registration fees include the Saturday night dinner, an ice-cream social, a t-shirt and a few other tokens in your Un-Rally bag.

There is information on the Hotel at the following links.

http://www.unrally10.com/

http://www.switzerlandinn.com/

Matt and I are really looking forward to seeing all of you there!

So let's hear it, who's IN (UN)?

I'm slightly confused (not an infrequent occurrence). The dates run Monday - Thursday (8--11 August), and registration is Sunday. However, the post refers to the registration fee as covering "Saturday dinner". Can I safely assume this is a typo and it should have said some day other than Saturday for the dinner?

The registration fees include the Saturday night dinner .....

I'm in. :thumbsup:

I thought most people would be there Sunday or Monday through Thursday. Saturday night dinner? :S

IIIN!!! So which day of the week are we going to have the Saturday night dinner? :grin:

Shawn and Matt, and Killer on the confuser, you got a lot of teasing, but this is a lot of UNwork for you guys! Thank you!

Question: Is the "Diamondback Lodge" included in the block for the UN?

Lone_RT_rider

The registration fees include the Saturday night dinner .....

I'm in. :thumbsup:

I thought most people would be there Sunday or Monday through Thursday. Saturday night dinner? :S

Just show up and see what happens :) That might have been a typo based on our BRR planning experience. I believe the dinner is on Wednesday night.

Matt.... I have "no coffee yet this morning" brain going on, pipe in and confrim please.... :)

Shawn

Lone_RT_rider

Question: Is the "Diamondback Lodge" included in the block for the UN?

It should be. We have the entire hotel locked down.

[quote=Lone_RT_rider

Matt.... I have "no coffee yet this morning" brain going on, pipe in and confrim please.... :)

Shawn

This is what happens with drunken proof reading!

Monday=Ice Cream

Tuesday = Suprise!

Wednesday=Dinner

Thursday=Travel or hang out or.... It's an on your own thing!

Nice n Easy Rider

Note to those anxious to get reservations completed:

Even though the Switzerland Inn winter hours are M-W-F, if you call and leave a message they will get back to you. They are apparently working today.

Registration completed & Confirmed! :clap:

IN :D THIS PLACE LOOKS TERRIFIC!!!

Paypal sent

Calling hotel and leaving message NOW!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am going to zig zag through WV...this is going to be a BLAST!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

THANK YOU UN ORGANIZERS!!! :thumbsup:

Looks like a fun event. Can anyone join in?
Anybody . . . BUT YOU!!!! :grin:

I think we added a clause this year that you had to have a certain number of posts per year to be ELIGIBLE to come to the UnRally. :eek:

We also added an upper limit . . . so Russell will not be joining us either. :rofl:

Will camping only be available if all the rooms sell out?

Ken, camping on the grounds of the hotel will be available if it sells out. There are a couple campgrounds not all that distant from the hotel ( a couple miles if memory serves). We're hoping for lots and lots of camping on site, some portable showers/bathrooms and then a string of overflow hotels.

From what we're hearing from the hotel, seems there is a lot of interest in rooms so let's keep'em coming boys and girls!

From what we're hearing from the hotel, seems there is a lot of interest in rooms so let's keep'em coming boys and girls!
32 people registered as of 8pm MST Tuesday - all are planning on staying at the Switzerland.
Will camping only be available if all the rooms sell out?

Ken, camping on the grounds of the hotel will be available if it sells out. There are a couple campgrounds not all that distant from the hotel ( a couple miles if memory serves). We're hoping for lots and lots of camping on site, some portable showers/bathrooms and then a string of overflow hotels.

Matt, any idea how many total rooms are available?

I'm so excited. Is it too early to start the Excited Chatter Thread?

+1 :thumbsup:

Just made reservation with hotel. Rooms without a view in the main lodge are only $85 per night. I don't plan on being in the room much!

This is going to be a fantastic event!

Matt, any idea how many total rooms are available?

If memory serves, it is 72 including the cabins/cottages. Dianne and I just reserved the Balsam Cottage since we'll have the boy and potentially the mom-in-law too.

I broke the registration! I am so good at doing that. I never got to the payment page for my registration, but I did get Deb registered and paid.

Alan

I'm so excited. Is it too early to start the Excited Chatter Thread?

+1 :thumbsup:

Just made reservation with hotel. Rooms without a view in the main lodge are only $85 per night. I don't plan on being in the room much!

This is going to be a fantastic event!

Being a sophisticated Canadian, I got a king room, with a view (and a balcony) , on the upper floor for $99. Sounds like a great place for pre-dinner drinks. :rofl:

Edited by marcopolo
I broke the registration! I am so good at doing that. I never got to the payment page for my registration, but I did get Deb registered and paid.

Alan

I removed your partial registration so you can try again - how did you do that? I need to know so that I can improve the process.