IGNORED

Lone_RT_rider

Okay, so my excuse isn't the need for an oil change ;)

butt....

My current plan is to get there Sunday night. UNfortunately, my hall pass expires Tuesday, so I have to break camp that morning to be home :(

At least I'll get to hang with you all for a few days!!!

Can't wait :clap:

butt....

My current plan is to get there Sunday night. UNfortunately, my hall pass expires Tuesday, so I have to break camp that morning to be home :(

We will be there mid day Sunday, let's get together!!!

We will be there mid day Sunday, let's get together!!!

Copy that - as soon as I roll in I'll be looking to find a comfy place and hunker down for some chill time!

butt....

When one gets caught with an expired hall pass, one gets detention!

You just might have to stick around a while longer! :/

:wave:

George Brown
There are some rooms open at the host hotel if you want to try and change...

Thanks for the info. I just got off the phone with a young lady at LS and she reported that there have been some cancellations but there isn't anything available for four consecutive nights (check-in 8/8 and check-out 8/12). She has my name and number and will call me if something comes available for either those four nights or the last three (8/9 to 8/12).

So if nothing changes, we will be living at the Big Lynn for 4 nights. It looks like it will cost me $122 to cancel at the Big Lynn - small price to pay to hang with you guys!

Edited by George Brown
George Brown
Our decision likely freed up your room.

I must report that there will be no UN for Jamie and me this time. Raaahn and Lester will have to carry on with the "We've made every UN club duties".

Family and home have come out on top in our decision making process. With our son and his daughter living with us our family unit has reshaped itself. We will be putting our time and money into our home and its occupants.

We will miss all of you. wishing you beautiful riding and fast friendships...or should that be the other way around? :)

I can't thank Matt and Shaun enough for volunteering to put this together. Wonderful job guys!!!!!

Can't wait to see who steps up for 2012 in the West!

Was rolling through this thread last night to see who's comming as part of my getting pumped routine - saddened to learn that we won't see you and Jamie this year. :( Family comes first, after God, so know that your doing the right thing.

Also a +1 :thumbsup: and thank-you to Matt and Shaun!

When one gets caught with an expired hall pass, one gets detention!

Okay, you guys know Jennifer... I could handle that detention, but the one from work just makes me shiver :P

Heads up George :)

Ok I just let the Doctors and won't let me go in the mountains so I just cancelled our reservations :( The gas bubble is still hanging around and other that that my vision should be Ok. I just have to wait a few more weeks for it to dissipate.

When I called the LS mentioned your name and the young lady said she had your name and would call you after we hung up.

The routes listed and the general area for the UN would have been a lot of fun to explorer as well as meeting all the folks.

Both Sharon and I were looking forward to our first UN but it looks like it will have to be another time.

Ride Safe.

George Brown

Thanks Dwight. I haven't heard from anyone yet. Will give them a call in the morning.

Sorry you had to cancel and will keep you in our prayers.

Just a late note to let you know Steven French, friend of GrayNfast won't be attending. He broke an arm when he crashed a four wheeler. Been trying to tell him those things are dangerous.

George Brown

Switched reservation to LS yesterday for Monday to Friday AM. Cost me $122 to cancel at Big Lynn since it was within 7 days but we're saving a little at LS. Thanks Dwight for reminding them that I was on the wait list.

Blew out a trailer tire on my way to High Point, NC this morning but no secondary damage and I was able to get a new tire near my daughters.

Less than 48 hours and we will be at LS, unloaded and riding! :grin: