IGNORED

What you did on or to your bike today......

Firefight911

Marty Hill
Ayuh, about to roll her from the barn in search of lobstah, chowdah and a lighthouse. :grin::thumbsup:

Pat

I'm jealous! Have an extra chunk of lobstah for me. :wave:

lawnchairboy

Took the DR out and gassed it up for next weekend. Took the GS out for a bit more of a ride.

Ordered a Sena SMH-10 from Rocket Moto. Really impressed with the guy over the phone. Took the time to explain the unit to me and make sure I was getting what I wanted. If anyone is looking there is a group by through ADVRider heres the link to RocketMoto ADVrider.com discount.

Can't wait to pick my GS up Thursday...the anticipation is killing me!

Pat, I'm getting very tired of being jealous!!! :dopeslap::wave:

Marty, I can explain my little friend if need be but, take a look at these! :):wave:

IMG_6120_zpsa82b9d2d.jpg

Pat

More than enough room for tents but not necessary for the first few. Nice room above the garage and I've got a few air mattresses. :thumbsup:

Then we have Marty's suite if he's out of town! ;)

Pat

Computerbob
Picked up my 04 1150GS today! No time to type..gone riding!

I'm surprised you got that whole sentence out. Have fun!

Picked up my 04 1150GS today! No time to type..gone riding!

I'm surprised you got that whole sentence out. Have fun!

:thumbsup:

Tried to load a picture. Can't make it work. Check out the BMWST facebook if you want to see a picture!

lawnchairboy

150 DR & KLR miles today on two track and gorgeous asphalt in WVa and Va with big-T Herr Foote and my buddy Carl. A great day.

Computerbob

Went on a ride chasing Bernie today. My GS needs some brake work, so I decided to ride the wife's Triumph half the day and switch with her for the Yamaha FZ8 for the other half.

Being 6'1" tall, I learned that while both bikes are fun to ride, that fun wears off in about 20 minutes. There's no better way to remind yourself how much you appreciate your own bike than to get on a bike that just doesn't quite fit.

Still had fun. I mean, how can I not? I was on two wheels chasing Bernie most of the day!

Rode up to Maryland to get a state sign picture for Effbee's 50 states moto photo contest. Had coffee and breakfast and sheets in Dahlgren then road accross the Gov. Nice Memorial Bridge to get the Maryland sign picture. Then back into work..where I'm killing a few minutes figuring how to post the pictures and updating this post!

The new Givi breakfast table

2013-07-15085147_zps5f6cdf69.jpg

Welcome To Maryland

2013-07-15090635_zps79b0db97.jpg

Here's the one from the day I picked up the bike. This is at Alum Springs park in Fredericksburg, Va.

PhotoJul11102640PM_zps2929dd88.jpg

Went on a ride chasing Bernie today. My GS needs some brake work, so I decided to ride the wife's Triumph half the day and switch with her for the Yamaha FZ8 for the other half.

Being 6'1" tall, I learned that while both bikes are fun to ride, that fun wears off in about 20 minutes. There's no better way to remind yourself how much you appreciate your own bike than to get on a bike that just doesn't quite fit.

Still had fun. I mean, how can I not? I was on two wheels chasing Bernie most of the day!

That was a good morning!

Got this

31OjCu8GK5L._SY100_.jpg

this

316qEHauDUL._SY100_.jpg

and this

41z8z8MK2XL._SY100_.jpg

mounted and waiting on this to come

31D-4IxHusL._SY100_.jpg

Also mounted the new PR3s and changed final drive goo.

Put a glove on this evening & gingerly worked the clutch in the garage. I wouldn't call it comfortable, & I'm not ready to push it & ride, but it's still progress.

Installed a new clutch to complement the lower gearing on my DR 650.

Hurricane Creek Road will be MINE!!!

Don Beissel

Pulled off the front wheel, replaced the Bobbins (Roll Pins) with new ones from Cata Dan, stabbed my finger with a screw driver, super glued it together to keep working, broke a retaining clip, bought a new one, broke a torque bit remounting the disks, bought a new one.

Now I have disks that don't constantly rattle, and my finger will heal.

Next is heated grips and a throttle meister.

Put the two panels back on that I had taken off before the dog fight ensued two & a half weeks ago. Managed to get the helmet on, strapped, & back off. A bit tricky, but I can do it.

Hot damn! I'm ridin' to work Fri! ricky.gif

Now I have disks that don't constantly rattle, and my finger will heal.

Next is heated grips and a throttle meister.

Maybe you should change your screen name to Tim (the tool man) Taylor. :grin:

Used the heated grips riding on the 1 today! Wonderful day/a bit foggy.

Oh good grief. Heat index tomorrow is scheduled for 103. :P

roadscholar

Sean from Montain Tech Yamaha put a new plug in the WR and it ran like a champ, seems it didn't like the year old gas from sitting over the Winter. Then I found some trails and an OHV park east of Buena Vista that had me grinning in my helmet for 2 hours.

Oh good grief. Heat index tomorrow is scheduled for 103. :P

It was a warmish 86 or so yesterday when Edd and I rode up to Antoro Meadows (not without some drama...I mean adventure), but it was a dry heat. :grin:

Used the heated grips riding on the 1 today! Wonderful day/a bit foggy.

Next thing we know you'll be using turn signals.

:wave:

running very quickly....... :grin:

Hope it is a wonderful trip.

Now find yer Kamera woodya?

:lurk:

It was a warmish 86 or so yesterday when Edd and I rode up to Antoro Meadows (not without some drama...I mean adventure), but it was a dry heat. grin

Beautiful place.....but without pics...??? :grin:

Danny, the high was 67 on the coast yesterday/low was 58. Love it!

Tim, too much fog for pics. I do have 2 cameras with me. Maybe tomorrow.

Attended the MotoGP in Laguna Seca over the weekend. My first motorcycle race. It was awesome! Watching motorcycles on TV doesn't come close to seeing what those guys do in person. The riders must have modified seats to hold those extra-large testicles they must be dragging around. It was a great weekend. The ride back down PCH to LA not so great. Foggy the whole way. Still, a great weekend.

roadscholar
It was a warmish 86 or so yesterday when Edd and I rode up to Antoro Meadows (not without some drama...I mean adventure), but it was a dry heat. grin

Beautiful place.....but without pics...??? :grin:

I'll try but as you know pics don't do it justice. Felt a little like being on the moon. :)

063-L.jpg

I put the bike in the shot for reference, and just walked around it (Edd and I both made the top but we missed each other up there if you can believe that).

067-L.jpg

069-L.jpg

070-L.jpg

071-L.jpg

073-L.jpg

Firefight911

You are all making me jealous. 6 days post left foot surgery to repair a torn plantar plate so I'm not doing any riding for a while.

You are all making me jealous. 6 days post left foot surgery to repair a torn plantar plate so I'm not doing any riding for a while.

Fall out the truck again did ya? :rofl:

Danny caddyshack Noonan

Bug removal and helmet and gear douching after a trip to central Alberta province for my Aunt's 93rd birthday.

3200+ miles in four days of riding. Two saddlesore (IBA) days in there.

You guys have some very serious thunderstorms up there. Monday am, Edmonton, 25 mph traffic on the freeway. Raining too hard to safely go hide under an overcrossing due to low visibility and standing water.

First time ever riding in Canada, Montana and Idaho. Beautiful places!

I put the bike in the shot for reference, and just walked around it (Edd and I both made the top but we missed each other up there if you can believe that).

I can...for reference,here is a shot from 2011 in the same place zoomed in quite a bit.If you look close there is a rider halfway up that track

Looks like good times

IMG_0167-L.jpg