Although I have no idea whether I'll be able to make the UN next summer or not, I heartily thank you both for your positive posts and your willingness to be productive. Good luck on the reasearch!

I second that emotion. The UN will be wonderful no matter where it is held. The fact that there are members who are willing to step up and give the gift of their time and effort to all of us here never ceases to amaze me.
I have been to Uns I through IX and loved every one of them. Heck, Jamie and I even organized one and had a blast doing so. If there were drawbacks to one or another, the people and riding obliterated those small details from my mind.
Rest assured that the organizers will work their tails off to make it seem effortless for you to be there. They will do everything in their powers to make it as good as possible for as many people as possible and it will be perfect, just as all of the others have been. Go if you possibly can, no matter where it is. Make it happen. You won't regret it.

Rebel with Menopause
Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

T-Shirts here!