For those that thought about coming to the dinner last night...you missed a great time. Fourteen people made it (six on bikes) which pretty much stressed the wait staff since we kept adding tables and chairs to the group. I think we pretty much owned the dinning room part of the restaurant for the most of the evening. Everyone seemed to have a great time talking bikes, sharing stories or just meeting new people. It never ceases to amaze me the stories and lives people have led. I think we could have sat there for a few hours more and not even come close to a pause in the conversations. But time rolled on and people had to get home. Hopefully everyone can come back next month for another round of fun, food and talk. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe we can sit on the patio around the fire.

There was talk last night about an email list so folks would not have to rely on the forums to remember about the dinner. If you would like to pm me your email, I can add you to a group. I won't spam you. Only one email a month as a reminder about the dinner.

Brian

2005 K1200LT
1989 K100RS
1992 K75S
2013 Ural Patrol-Sold
2007 R1200GS-Sold
2004 R1150R-Sold