Looks like some possibility of scattered storms Saturday. I still plan to head to williamsburg. If it is looking really bad, I may decide to cancel. Certainly don't want anyone to be unsafe.

'04 R1150GS
'04 R1150R - Sold
- i've never been lost..only temporarily misplaced -
'04 R1150RT - SOLD
'03 Nighthawk 750 - SOLD
"I'll see your idiot and raise you an imbecile" Chief Compton