IGNORED

New BMWST/BMWRT Stickers

EffBee

Working with member Joel (Slumgullion), owner of Sticky Business in Conley, GA, we have produced a limited quantity of BMWST as well as BMWRT stickers. The BMWST stickers represent this website today. For the nostalgic among you, this place started as BMWRT.com, and that URL still links to this site, and will until for at least another decade.

IMG_0696%20-%20Smaller-XL.jpg

OK, the initial demand has died down and we have more than half of each of the original quantities to sell. That means we haven't recovered our costs yet. So the quantity restrictions are lifted. You can order what you want. Here's the pricing again:

One sticker will cost you $3 including shipping (PLEASE indicate which one you want, BMWRT or BMWST).

Two stickers will cost you $5 including shipping (in the U.S.). Please be clear which two you want.

For every additional sticker you want, add $2. Again, please let us know which stickers you want.

International shipping (including Canada): Add another $1.

These are printed and laminated with a UV-resistant layer, on 3M Reflective silver vinyl, so they'll help you be seen as well as tell everyone where you hang out.

You can pay for your sticker(s) by sending PayPal to BMWST.com@gmail.com. PLEASE be sure to include a mailing address. First come, first served.

szurszewski

Are you imposing a quantity limit? I'd really like to have at least four of the BMWRT stickers. I'll hop onto paypal shorlty and send in the cash - if you ARE imposing a limit at the start, I'll take just two and you can call the rest a donation.

The prices, by the way, I think are quite reasonable for such a limitied run. Much appreciated!

josh

edit:

Duh - too early for me - I was so excited about the RT stickers I read right over the quantity limit. I'll still send in enough cash for four, but I'll take one of each as directed :dopeslap:

(of course, if you have an "extra" rt sticker lying around when you're packing mine up....)

Edited by szurszewski
Are you imposing a quantity limit? I'd really like to have at least four of the BMWRT stickers. I'll hop onto paypal shorlty and send in the cash - if you ARE imposing a limit at the start, I'll take just two and you can call the rest a donation.

My bad, don't want to be a sticker hog, keep the extra $5.00 for the site.

Dean

Guys, the "one of each" limit right now is to ensure that there are enough for everyone. Once sales slow down, if we have inventory left, I'll send you each another pair. Just tap me on the shoulder in a couple of months in case my old and feeble brain forgets.

Well I did it too, because I was gifting a pair and ordering a pair.

Oh well.

Money sent, do what works.

Thanks

The heavy initial demand has died down, so we've lifted the quantity restrictions. See the first post up above.

RECEIVED - they are AWESOME!!!

RT is sporting it with pride... and the bike passed over 150,000 miles this morning :)

Just ordered and Paypal sent for a couple of RT and an ST sticker- Thanks- any xtra goes to the site...Pse send what you can....

szurszewski

I received mine a few days after sending payment, so two weeks ago or so, and I have to say it was quite a treat. This spring/summer has seen a mailbox full of bills from medical providers and claim denials from my insurance company, so it was particularly nice to find something in there I actually wanted :)

My RT turned over 100,000 today on a little trip with the family, and I pulled over then and added the sticker. I think I'll post up a little something about it later.

In any case, thanks to you FB, and to the rest of the board team for the stickers, and for all the rest of this place as well.

josh

• 3 months later...

We still have plenty of BMWST.com and original BMWRT.com Reflective Stickers. Give your Beemer a nice Christmas present and let it tell everyone where it and its friends hang out.

Prices are listed in the first post. Order yours now and you'll have them in plenty of time for Christmas.

We still have plenty of BMWST.com and original BMWRT.com Reflective Stickers. Give your Beemer a nice Christmas present and let it tell everyone where it and its friends hang out.

Prices are listed in the first post. Order yours now and you'll have them in plenty of time for Christmas.

Strongly endorsed by a two-time Iron Butt Rally finisher :) Something every bike needs! Seriously, this group has done a lot to help me gain skills and confidence. I proudly show my affiliation with BMWST.com (still hearken back to the BMWRT days :D)

Whoa! Lots of orders coming in. Good to see everyone wanting to show their BMWST.com and BMWRT.com pride on their bikes. Keep it up! We've still got a decent supply left.

• 2 months later...

We have produced a limited quantity of BMWST as well as BMWRT stickers. The BMWST stickers represent this website today. For the nostalgic among you, this place started as BMWRT.com, and that URL still links to this site, and will for at least another decade. We've been selling them, but still have about half of our inventory available.

OK, the initial demand has died down and we have more than half of each of the original quantities to sell. That means we haven't recovered our costs yet. So the quantity restrictions are lifted. You can order what you want. Here's the pricing again:

One sticker will cost you $3 including shipping (PLEASE indicate which one you want, BMWRT or BMWST).

Two stickers will cost you $5 including shipping (in the U.S.). Please be clear which two you want.

For every additional sticker you want, add $2. Again, please let us know which stickers you want.

These are printed and laminated with a UV-resistant layer, on 3M Reflective silver vinyl, so they'll help you be seen as well as tell everyone where you hang out.

You can pay for your sticker(s) by sending PayPal to BMWST.com@gmail.com. PLEASE be sure to include a mailing address.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Got my stickers in just a few days. They look good on the fixed ( non lid side ) of my rt bags. Also appreciate the extra reflection they provide at night. Remains to be seen if the extra visibility they provide makes me easier to see and avoid or just an easier target to aim for !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm bringing 100 of them. We've only sold about 1/3 of the original quantity we had printed. We need to sell about 90% of the original quantity to break even on the investment. They'll be available for the regular price of $2/ea. Selling all 100 will help, but we'll still be short of our goal. This wasn't supposed to be a profitable venture, it was for the members. Still, if we eventually break even it would be nice.

szurszewski

Great - I'll buy some :)

(I put one of the ones you sent on the RT, but then went out and bought an LT, so it needs one, maybe one of each kind, and I can't remember what I did with the "extra" I already had...)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

IMG_0696%20-%20Smaller-M.jpg

Get 'em before we run out!

We're down to about 40 of the legacy BMWRT.com Stickers (on the left). We have about 125 of the newer BMWST stickers remaining. If you're interested in a couple of these rare legacy stickers, now would be your best chance to secure them before they're gone and only the current stickers remain. In fact, get a couple of each and you'll be set.

Again, these are very affordable AND they're bright and reflective for added safety.

One sticker is $2 + $1 shipping (PLEASE indicate which one you want, BMWRT or BMWST).

Two stickers will be $4 + $1 shipping (in the U.S.). Please indicate which two you want.

And please give us your mailing address, as PayPal doesn't always include that information.