IGNORED

START 2017 - Maggie Valley, NC

Kinsley

I've missed all the spring/fall eastern events the last few years. Am going to try to make this one.

(don't tell anyone, but I kinda miss yooz guyz)

Planning on it, arrive Wednesday the 26th, leave Sunday the 30th.

Terry

Excellent Terry! Looking forward to seeing you again! :clap:

I'm going to say IN, but I frankly have no idea if I can make it, and if so for how many days.

And I would Think I'd be 2-up, but we'll have to see how everything pans out with jobs & moving etc.

Looking forward to START '17 and being back in Maggie Valley! :clap:

I will plan to arrive Wed and depart Sunday.

And I plan on doing the same, and rooming with Bob.

I'm going to say IN, but I frankly have no idea if I can make it, and if so for how many days.

And I would Think I'd be 2-up, but we'll have to see how everything pans out with jobs & moving etc.

Greig - Enough of the maybe stuff! Make your reservation now. :)

It will not be the same START of the riding season without you and your better half!

I assume the UnRally will not be in Maggie Valley.

Edited by Endobobdds

Great - no worries - I'll plan to have enough shampoo on hand :stir::wave:

Great - no worries - I'll plan to have enough shampoo on hand :stir::wave:

You presume that I shower at all!

What makes me cool is that I rarely wash my bike. :whistle:

I don't understand, I get grief for that! :rofl:

"rarely" is the operative word. :/

<a href=http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m540/indycar89/2017%20START/start%20templet%20whos%20going.png' alt='start%20templet%20whos%20going.png'>

[/img]

I know I'm old but don't think my eyesight is failing. I can't find my name on the list. Have res for friday and saturday night. :dopeslap:

Your eyes are better than mine! Thanks Marty and apologies! - I do have you down, but ... uhh.. my uh... office assistant .. (ya, that's it) left you off on a internal revision. :dopeslap::dopeslap:

start%20templet%20whos%20going%2010%2015.jpg

Edited by workin' them angels
Now I really feel bad....I'm arriving friday, not wednesday. :wave:

You should feel bad! Are you not retired?

Can't you take a friendly hint, Marty? :wave:

I'll see to it my umm... Admin Assistant :computer: .. corrects it on the next publishing. :whistle:

Evening everyone.

I have it marked on my calendar, though I am not going to make any promises. After having to cancel on the FART last minute, a little gun shy. Hopefully I will see everyone in April.

Mike

Dave,

Add Nicol and I to the IN list Wed-Sun. :dance:

Excellent Mike - Glad you and Nicol can squeeze in the extra day this Spring! :thumbsup:

Evening everyone.

I have it marked on my calendar, though I am not going to make any promises. After having to cancel on the FART last minute, a little gun shy. Hopefully I will see everyone in April.

Mike

Mike - It all STARTs by penciling it in on the calendar. Once you make one, they have a tenancy to become habit forming :revit: . DAHIK :) It'll be great to have you join us - everyone needs a tune up!

Excellent. Looking forward to it. Please put me down for a Thursday arrival.

Randy

Got it Randy! Awesomeness - happy you can join us again! Not a flat or straight road to be seen in Maggie! :clap:

We have reservations for Wed-Sun ... and we'll try our best to make that a reality.

Great! Positive thinking that your new employer will not miss you for a few days! :thumbsup:

IN! Right now, looking at a Thursday arrival. Hated having to miss FART this year, so must make amends for my unsightly absence.

All Right Will! START sounds like just the remedy for for being too busy to FART.

We have reservations for Wed-Sun ... and we'll try our best to make that a reality.

:clap::beer::shake::dance:

By then I'm sure great things will have transpired, invoking our celebrating Graemlins above. Best way to celebrate is to allow US to celebrate with you both in Maggie!

I made a reservation for Thursday through Sunday.

Rumor has it Whip will be following along.

Wonderful Chris! And yes, Whip needs to keep his START string alive.

:clap:

Way to keep the streak alive, Bernie! :clap::thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing you again.

:clap:

Way to keep the streak alive, Bernie! :clap::thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing you again.

Of course I be there, I need another sticker for my saddlebag.

IN. I made a reservation for Wednesday-Sunday. Now I just have to buy a bike since I sold mine in April. I'm hoping to either buy or order one in the next week or two.

IN. I made a reservation for Wednesday-Sunday. Now I just have to buy a bike since I sold mine in April. I'm hoping to either buy or order one in the next week or two.

Burt - What an unexpected treat! I heard Grand Rapids BMW is wanting to move some machines. I'm so glad you're going to be back on two wheels and will be joining us this Spring. Shawn and I enjoyed our visit with you this summer; looking forward to catching up!