Originally Posted By: Ids_OK
In! Putting it in the calendar for Weds-Sun, probably solo. Already looking forward to it!

Great Christopher - I'm happy a START works into your calendar - back to back events for you this year! clap dance revit

And YES! We're all absolutely looking forward to it right along with you. I spent the night at our host lodging in Maggie Valley on my way home from FART and had a chance to explore the area. (While Maggie isn't a new location for us, it is for me; as is the host motel for the group) That gave time to not only research group meal possibilities - but to aimlessly wander the surrounding area and roads. I enjoyed it so much, I wished I'd allowed time for an extra night's stay. (Actually, you could say that about any of the locations START and FART are held - and that's a testament to the collective efforts of many.)

For me, returning home to central Indiana after START /FART always leaves a bit of a sting in my side as I come to terms with the mostly flat and straight roads that are my reality here. That always creates an anticipation for the next event - made worse this year by some shoulder surgeries that prevent me riding at all. ohboy

I'm counting the days right along with you and others.

Last edited by workin' them angels; 11/10/16 03:43 PM.

Dave
06 R12RT

The point of the journey is not to arrive...