For those of you new to the "North Meets South in the Middle" event here is the skinny. Past attendees feel free to comment.

An event for riders of all makes and models of motorcycles. The surrounding area of Oakhurst is beautiful riding country. We meet at the Comfort Inn in Oakhurst. Ask for the BMW group rate when registering. Generally riders have arrived on Friday afternoon. Several come ride with a group from the South on county paved roads. Some roads are one lane wide. Best to have tires up to the challenge of the curvy bits. Keep an eye on this thread for more information on that.

Friday evening you get to meet and greet old friends and make new ones. Saturday route plans are discussed. Riders break up into the normal segments of riding, spirited, moderate, and smell the roses. There are groups for everyone. Yosemite National Park is just up the road. Sequoia National Park isn't too away either. And plenty of country to see in between.
Go have fun on Saturday.
Saturday we'll gather for dinner.

In the past few years I've offered a dual sport ride into the mountains. Weather hasn't always been perfect for DS but last year Russ Hawkins came to play. Russ had a huge smile on his face riding his big KTM. If there is interest I can do that again this year.

So if you are in need of a place to ride on the last weekend of April you won't be dissatisfied. thumbsup

Call Comfort Inn 559-683-8282

Last edited by CoarsegoldKid; 01/28/17 07:32 PM.

Joe

'05 R1200RT 109K miles, takes me down the highway.
'13 KTM 690 Enduro R 16K miles takes me through the woods.