IGNORED

Motoport Kevlar Pants & Jacket

Gene#3

Best investment I've made, after numerous purchases of textile pants, leather pants, textile jackets & leather flight jackets. I've finally found something offering fantastic protection for all weather! Ask and I'll reply....

I have had mine for 10 years still in good shape. The best thing about them is they will custom make to your measurements, details on the web page. HERE . I have a very short inseam, anything off the rack will have all of the armor in the wrong place. The Motoport pants fit perfectly They are pricey but well worth the investment.

I have had the ultra stretch overpants for over 10 years, 100,000 miles. Only gripe is the knee pads line up to the outside of my knee and the only way to get them directly over the knee is line them up and tighten up the Velcro around the ankles. Anybody else have this issue? Wayne said to line them up and tighten the Velcro like I have been doing.

I have a mesh jacket and a stretch jacket as well, the Kevlar stretch works best for me.

• 2 weeks later...
pedro cerveza

As far as I'm concerned, my Motoport is like Amex, I won't leave home without it. I lowsided last October and the bike was practically vaporized. I didn't have a scratch on me. The EMTs didn't believe that I was the rider. Nothing comes close!

• 5 months later...
I have had the ultra stretch overpants for over 10 years, 100,000 miles. Only gripe is the knee pads line up to the outside of my knee and the only way to get them directly over the knee is line them up and tighten up the Velcro around the ankles. Anybody else have this issue? Wayne said to line them up and tighten the Velcro like I have been doing.

I have a mesh jacket and a stretch jacket as well, the Kevlar stretch works best for me.

I have the same issue with the knee on the stretch pants. If I sit on the bike, then adjust it, it seems OK. I have to do this every time.

I have the Mesh Jacket and Pants, and a stretch set of Jacket and Pants. I wear the stretch set in the cooler weather for commuting.

Edited by NickInSac
  • 5 weeks later...
Does anyone have any comments or experience with comparing the Motoport stretch kevlar over-pants to the Klim Latitude over-pants?

I had the Klim and now have Motoport. To me, they really don't compare, with Motoport being the clear winner. Best feature of the Motoport is how much ventilation is available. It's literally as if you're only wearing whatever you have on under the gear.

If you have specific questions or areas that you want compared, post them here and I'll do so.