IGNORED

UnRally XVI 2017 - Registration Info

TyTass

Excited to say that I'm officially in! First UnRally for me. Bringing the wife and 2 kids. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Excited to say that I'm officially in! First UnRally for me. Bringing the wife and 2 kids. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Back at you, Matt. Me thinks you're going to have a big time. :thumbsup:

Look forward to meeting you. How long ago did you serve on the USS Olympia? My first tour was on the USS Proteus (AS-19) in Guam. Later in career was the SubPac Dental Officer.

Happy to see you joining in. It'll be a blast. Your wife and kids will enjoy the area for sure. No worries there.

Thanks fellas. I know it will be a good time. Seeing that I don't know anyone personally from this board (yet) I just hope I'll be able to attach myself to a group or two for some riding while I'm there.

Look forward to meeting you. How long ago did you serve on the USS Olympia? My first tour was on the USS Proteus (AS-19) in Guam. Later in career was the SubPac Dental Officer.

I was stationed on the Olympia from 1997-2001. Those were some memorable years.

Thanks fellas. I know it will be a good time. Seeing that I don't know anyone personally from this board (yet) I just hope I'll be able to attach myself to a group or two for some riding while I'm there.

See a group that looks like they are getting ready to go.....just ask! This bunch is a bit different from others. In a good way! Don't be bashful about introducing yourself if others don't do it first. There will be nametags on some of us, but be prepared for the name to....well, not match the screen image!

I will ride with you. Just look me up.

Bud

See a group that looks like they are getting ready to go.....just ask! This bunch is a bit different from others. In a good way! Don't be bashful about introducing yourself if others don't do it first. There will be nametags on some of us, but be prepared for the name to....well, not match the screen image!

Very true!

Matt, I recommend that you be a group ride slut! Go from one group one day to another group another day. Fastest way to get to know a lot of people! :rofl:

Edited by TyTass

OK, Charles decided to join us! Excellent!

We're starting to head toward the last turn and down the home stretch. Just under one month to the absolute latest we can possibly extend the Registration deadline ... 26 May.

Please do all you can to sign up as early as you can. Thanks to all how are able to do so. It truly helps in both planning and maintaining some control of keeping us together near the pool deck area.

I don't know about you all, but having missed START in Maggie Valley, I really can't wait for the UN to get here!

My Ride Satisfaction Meter is pegged to the negative side!

Edited by TyTass

Well, I can officially say I can not make it this year. :cry:

Still need a RDL and don't even have a line on a pan yet. Combined that with the IRS taking a bigger - much bigger - bite out of my bank acct this year and missing two weeks of work this month due to illness, it just won't be happening in 2017.

Eyes set firmly on 2019, though. :thumbsup:

Well, I can officially say I can not make it this year. :cry:

Still need a RDL and don't even have a line on a pan yet. Combined that with the IRS taking a bigger - much bigger - bite out of my bank acct this year and missing two weeks of work this month due to illness, it just won't be happening in 2017.

Eyes set firmly on 2019, though. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that on all accounts ... well, except that you're planning for 2019.

NOTE: WE HAVE EXTENDED THE REGISTRATION DATE TO THE LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT! IT CANNOT BE EXTENDED ANY FURTHER.

UNRALLY XVI REGISTRATION FEE:

$55.00 per attendee. However, the event ticketing site we're using (EventZilla) charges $1.00 per ticket, so the total to each attendee is $56.00.

REGISTRATION CUTOFF DATE: 15 April 2017 15 May 2017 27 May 2017

This is the absolute latest date we can extend the registration date. In order to have ample lead time to get food ordered for the Group Meal and for T-shirt printing, the cutoff for registration is now 27 May 2017. We can still take late registrations, but we simply can't guarantee there will be a T-shirt for you or enough food ordered for you at the group meal (i.e., the caterer does not order extra food by default). This is also the date the venue may take rooms from our block to use for other guests. After this date, you can still get the group room rate, but only if there are rooms remaining.

OK, enough procrastinating for me: I just registered. :Cool:

Yeah, I just saw the EventZilla notification. Excellent!!!

In- Just retired and haven't been to a forum event since David Baker hosted a ride smart event many moons ago.

In- Just retired and haven't been to a forum event since David Baker hosted a ride smart event many moons ago.

Congrats on retiring! And very happy to see you "back in the fold."

Okay, if he's in, then I'm in--just registered. This event can now proceed... ;)

Okay, if he's in, then I'm in--just registered. This event can now proceed... ;)

:wave:

You joke, but it's true. It truly now can proceed and all the better for you last three guys from the Golden Age of BMWST signing up. Seriously!

We need to see even more of the "original cast." Spread the word! PM an old riding buddy you haven't seen in a really long time. Invite them!

Edited by TyTass

You joke, but it's true. It truly now can proceed and all the better for you last three guys from the Golden Age of BMWST signing up. Seriously!

We need to see even more of the "original cast." Spread the word! PM an old riding buddy you haven't seen in a really long time. Invite them!

OK, I am now openly sobbing.

OK, I am now openly sobbing.

LOL...

Suck it up, buttercup! Get yur ass down south!

and all the better for you last three guys from the Golden Age of BMWST signing up. Seriously!

But we're all old, frail, and slow now. Some of us are riding tricycles. I'm thinking of sneaking up some Ensure. Mmmnn.

and all the better for you last three guys from the Golden Age of BMWST signing up. Seriously!

But we're all old, frail, and slow now. Some of us are riding tricycles. I'm thinking of sneaking up some Ensure. Mmmnn.

Ensure...straight up? Brave man...

Man - I was hoping to get to this one...

Gonna miss a good time.

Sorry to hear that ... and yes ... you are going to miss a really good time (not to rub it in or anything). :P

Cutoff for registration is 2 weeks from today... just sayin'. :java:

The man has a very good point ...

AdventurePoser

TyTass, is it still possible to register?

Whoops, I need to read more carefully....the end of May is end of registration time. I won't know until the last minute whether or not I can attend. Thanks for your hard work on this.

Edited by AdventurePoser
TyTass, is it still possible to register?

Whoops, I need to read more carefully....the end of May is end of registration time. I won't know until the last minute whether or not I can attend. Thanks for your hard work on this.

Thanks. The 27th is the deadline. I hope you can make it.

I registered over 7 months ago, I sure hope it hasn't expired!! :whistle:

Unfortunately we are not going to make it. Room 240 available. Bummer...

Bud if your registration expired you can have ours.

Have a great Un and post lots of photos!

Registrations thru EventZilla for the UN Fees are on my master spreadsheet. They don't go away. So, you're good. :thumbsup:

Room Reservations are through FVR. However, they send me a list. You are not on there, but then I have no way to know if you were planning to room with someone else. So, you may need to check back with FVR if you did have reservations. :whistle:

Unfortunately we are not going to make it. Room 240 available. Bummer...

Bud if your registration expired you can have ours.

Have a great Un and post lots of photos!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo! Gah! I'm so sorry you guys can't make it. :cry:

Sorry for the confusion. I only registered for the UN. I have not booked a room. Hoping to share with someone.