IGNORED

Weaverville Rideout Check In

Bullett

Bullet and twisties arrived home around noon. Had a great time riding to and from Weaverville and a short ride to explore the route to Hyampom. Great to see everyone!

And...History tells me that one of you (maybe both) are very good photograph takers. :java::grin:

Pat

Didn't bring the camera. 1st time I didn't, and I didn't miss it at all. Haven't been using it from the bike much lately. Decided to save 20 lbs and have more room.

TheDigginDutchman

Made it home Tuesday about 2pm great ride 2068 miles and no tickets.

Till next time

Cornelis

Bill_Walker

Home today (Tuesday) around 3:20 PM. Had a nice ride around Tahoe and down through the gold country, although it was quite hot once I came to the west side of the Sierras.

Home today (Tuesday) around 3:20 PM. Had a nice ride around Tahoe and down through the gold country, although it was quite hot once I came to the west side of the Sierras.

Too windy! Too hot!! My tummy hurts!!! The trees are not the right height!!!!

Should we send a

wambulance_by_fluidgirl82-d64hnlv.png

:lurk:

Too windy! Too hot!! My tummy hurts!!! The trees are not the right height!!!!

Should we send a

wambulance_by_fluidgirl82-d64hnlv.png

:lurk:

Sooo cruel.... :rofl::rofl:

WOW! Great shots. The ones with the fence posts and flowers are exceptional. Thanks for posting.

CoarsegoldKid

Those are Ground Positioning Sheets. Great backups. I heard recently that there was a solar blast that weekend. Maybe that's the reason my Garmin actually froze up. Would not shut off at the switch. I just let it's battery run down to power off. It worked fine a few days later.

• 3 months later...