IGNORED

Fall Appalachian Riding Tour (FART) 2017 - Blairsville, GA

Indy Dave

In! Arriving Wed, departing Sunday. Panhandle Chuck and one other booked also. I'm sure there will be more of the NW Florida crew as well. Stay tuned.

not part of the NW Florida group, but since I have to be in Pensacola Wed through Sat morning of the week proceeding FART, I'm riding to Pensacola from South FL. I'll head north on Saturday, 9/23, to visit the Barber museum before meandering eastward arriving Wednesday.

Barber is the #1 attraction in Alabama - the museum is supposed to be great and still growing. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

I would love to cruise the track. I was there in 2015 and just happened to ride in on a vintage sports car event. Had a really fun two days before moving on.

RandyShields

After having to miss START, really looking forward to this weekend! IN and arriving Thursday.

Randy Shields

• 2 weeks later...

Dan - Glad you both will join us again this Fall! :clap::Yes:

78% of those that have signed up for FART (as of today) also attended START this Spring. If you've never had the pleasure of joining us, that return percentage should make your decision easy - Once you come, you'll keep coming back!

What are YOU waitin' for?! :lurk::lurk:

Never mind. :dopeslap:

Bud

Bud I liked your post before you edited it! Ride down with Dave and you can use Mark and my room all day long to sleep, or whatever, while we ride and then you can stay up all night and party :thumbsup: .

Common sense prevailed. If I had thought of it a couple of days earlier I could have already been at Dave's, catching z's for tomorrows early morning departure.

Just sayin' :stir::stir::read::cuz:

Never mind. :dopeslap:

Bud

Bud I liked your post before you edited it! Ride down with Dave and you can use Mark and my room all day long to sleep, or whatever, while we ride and then you can stay up all night and party :thumbsup: .

Common sense prevailed. If I had thought of it a couple of days earlier I could have already been at Dave's, catching z's for tomorrows early morning departure.

Just sayin' :stir::stir::read::cuz:

Feeling the love! :clap: Let's see how the UN goes first. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Guess Who's BaaaacK????? :clap:

Planning/Hoping/Begging the Motorcycle Gods to let me be IN

It's on the calendar and like Bernie, I'll make reservation closer in time)

Miss you all!

:wave:

Woo hoo, Shannon's back! Been too long!

BTW, I'm in too, hopefully arriving Weds. Now... where's my ADD medicine?

{In my best Eminem voice}

Guess who's Back,

Shanny's back

Tell a friend

Shanny's back\

Shanny's back

Shanny's back . . .

It feels so empty without Shanny

:clap::bike:

Finally got off my buttocks and made my reservation. Wednesday to Sunday.

Will be arriving with the North Florida crew.

This thread started the day we moved in to our new house, which explains why I never saw it, as up until yesterday's housewarming party, I've been pulling 8-12 hour days unpacking, fixing, and mostly looking for things — some of which will still be undiscovered by Christmas.

I'm looking forward to participating in FART 2017 as a day-tripper.

When in Blairsville, THE place for breakfast is the Hole in the Wall, just off the square around the courthouse.

HOLE2-700x700.jpg

Happy Birthday, Selden!

Yes, been there, with Ken of course (and Chris K, Joel).

Good suggestion.

Still hoping to attend...

Miss you all!

'bout frickin time. :wave:

Miss you all!

'bout frickin time. :wave:

You're tellin' me!!! :dopeslap:

Happy Birthday, Shannon!

Have a wonderful day.

:clap:

Beth and I hope to see you there.

Still get a hug if we drive?

:P

:grin:

I'll be sure to make all routes go through route 325...that would be some photo submission...you, your motorcycle...and Big Foot. :thumbsup:

If he doesn't show up, we'll get a costume for Alan :rofl:

Happy Birthday, Shannon!

Have a wonderful day.

:clap:

Beth and I hope to see you there.

Still get a hug if we drive?

:P

:grin:

Thank you! I had a wonderful weekend!!

And yes, I hope to see you too... and of course ... hugs are mandatory, regardless of transportation mode!! :)

Sweet Sassy Molassy! With all of the excitement Between Shannon and Big Foot, our host hotel is almost filled up! The Blairsville Best Western reports that they have 5 rooms remaining! This would be a good time to kick up the kickstand and get into gear for another great FART! :bike::burnout::old::dance:

Edited by workin' them angels
Sweet Sassy Molassy! With all of the excitement Between Shannon and Big Foot, our host hotel is almost filled up! The Blairsville Best Western reports that they have 4 rooms remaining! This would be a good time to kick up the kickstand and get into gear for another great FART! :bike::burnout::old::dance:

Fixed for ya!

Thanks - I'll double check with them tomorrow. The last info I had was 1 N/S and 4 smoking rooms left.

My contact at the hotel had a typo in their report. They intended to say there were 4 non-smoking and 12 smoking, instead that came across as 4 and 1 to get the 5 rooms.

Which is a relief to all of us! So there are some rooms available, so it's a great time to make your FART plans!

I couldn't START.

I was UNable to attend the UN.

I plan on FARTing.

It's been so long since I've been to an event (Wisconsin Dells UN) that many won't recognize me as I've aged a lot since then. :grin:

greiffster

It's been so long since I've been to an event (Wisconsin Dells UN) that many won't recognize me as I've aged a lot since then. :grin:

Roll in on the hack. We'll probably figure it out.

Roll in on the hack. We'll probably figure it out.

:rofl:

I will miss this event. My father has requested a visit to Arizona to see his nephew and nieces. Has not been to visit them in about 10 years, and most likely this will be his last visit. So myself and my sister are traveling with him. I asked to see if they could do this a week earlier, but all other schedules aligned better for this same week. See you in the Spring

I will miss this event. My father has requested a visit to Arizona to see his nephew and nieces. Has not been to visit them in about 10 years, and most likely this will be his last visit. So myself and my sister are traveling with him. I asked to see if they could do this a week earlier, but all other schedules aligned better for this same week. See you in the Spring

We will miss seeing you at FART Randy. Hope you are "not" driving the same truck you used for the UnRally. :grin:

Edited by Endobobdds