IGNORED

Count Down

TyTass

lawnchairboy

thank you Craig. I know it will be a high quality event and venue, as usual.

thanks in advance, again.

I guess it is getting time to load GPS routes on the GPS.

I wonder if I should come up with some new stuff, nah most of the time I can't remember where I was last week.

:rofl:

I guess that means I need to order some tars.........

Say what? :dontknow:

Tars:

Tars_zpsiqfdd72p.jpeg

I knew what he meant, kind of scary, right?

:wave:

Like in hand me the tar iron. :grin:

No, but I worked at a farm tire center and we put big tars on tracters.

Edited by Bud
Whew!!! Jury duty almost sank my battleship. All clear, ready for action!

You? Jury duty? No way they would ever let you on a jury :rofl:

steve.foote

We'll, THEY DID! Twice, almost. Fortunately, they let those with prior commitments off, so I'm clear of the second jury.

I guess it is getting time to load GPS routes on the GPS.

I wonder if I should come up with some new stuff, nah most of the time I can't remember where I was last week.

:rofl:

OK, where are my maps and how do I get there?

Maybe I should start putting my motorcycle back together.....

Why on Earth do that now? There's still 2 and a half weeks to put that off!

Maybe I should start putting my motorcycle back together.....

Why on Earth do that now? There's still 2 and a half weeks to put that off!

Trying to avoid the last minute FedEx Overnight budget killers. I just went over my list of off season mods and maintenance items and I see a couple more things I can squeeze in before liftoff.

Edited by T.M. Roe
Trying to avoid the last minute FedEx Overnight budget killers. I just went over my list of off season mods and maintenance items and I see a couple more things I can squeeze in before liftoff.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

i-6tnhFDh-M.png

i-6tnhFDh-M.png

Yeah, buddy! That's what I call getting ready!

Sometimes life gives you difficult choices.

We received a call today from a couple that we have known over 50 years, he was the best man in our wedding and we have visited each other several times each year for the last 5 decades. Like Nancy and I, they also got married in 1967.

They invited us to spend a couple of weeks with them at a resort in VT, an area in which they took their honeymoon 50 years ago.

The hard choice is that it would be the same week as the UN.

Being 70 years old, I understand that I don't have unlimited time to spend with those who have been such a large part of our lives. So with regret, I will not be at the UN.

It looks like the next chance to see my BMWST family will be at FART.

I apologize to T. M. Roe for not being able to scare the stuffing out of him by flying the chair while he is in it!!

You all have fun, ride well, make new friendships, renew old ones and have memories that will last a lifetime.

I apologize to T. M. Roe for not being able to scare the stuffing out of him by flying the chair while he is in it!!

No apology necessary.

Life long friends are the best.

Anyway, now Jake and I can have Fast Larry all to ourselves.

I shall forever refer to this Un as, "The Year of The(missing)Hack".

Hugs and kisses whenever you feel like it.

Bud - we will all miss you! I now in my 70's realize those friends of 50 years must be first priority. Enjoy your time with your friends and the BMWST friends/family will hope to see you at FART! :thumbsup:

Sorry to miss you Bud. I've had to bail from a good number of our events, but none with a reason as good as yours. I'm going to make this one though. That is, if anyone knows where that little doohickey rolled off to. I have to connect it to the thingy before I can get outta here.

Less than two weeks until liftoff. Does DR do Ducati?

2017061213133997-IMG_2288-M.jpg

All buttoned up and ready to roll. I wouldn't have bought this crazy thing if I didn't have Tommy on speed dial to give me the confidence to get after it and not narf it all up.

You should take it for a spin at the Un. A smile is guaranteed.

. So with regret, I will not be at the UN.

It looks like the next chance to see my BMWST family will be at FART.

Enjoy the visit, Bud! Look forward to seeing you again this Fall.

Sorry to miss you Bud. I've had to bail from a good number of our events, but none with a reason as good as yours. I'm going to make this one though. That is, if anyone knows where that little doohickey rolled off to. I have to connect it to the thingy before I can get outta here.

Less than two weeks until liftoff. Does DR do Ducati?

2017061213133997-IMG_2288-M.jpg

Wow Jake! Glad you got her all buttoned up again. That gives me confidence. I'll be tearing mine back down a week from Friday night when we get back home - and if you can get that Italian Job back together in such short order, surly I can get mine back together in 24hrs. If not, there's always the trailer. Or maybe I can borrow Bud's rig . .

i-6tnhFDh-M.png

I've already had one overnight FedEx fee refunded . . .

Looks like a little bike taxidermy.

That is a bike I've always wanted and wanted to ride. ST4S right? Should have bought David's all those years ago when he offered to sell it to me.

Have fun at the rally Jake and come see us sometime.

Goodness! One week and a wake up! I guess I'd best get my bike back together, too.

There is a term I haven't heard in a long time.

I just rolled Sophia out of the house after an off season filled with mods and maintenance.

Put in a load of fresh fuel and she lit right off.

What a motorcycle, the Ducati ST4!

Imagine an Un with both Jake and Tommy on these sultry Italians.

Better get busy and fill in your short-timers calendar.

Goodness! One week and a wake up! I guess I'd best get my bike back together, too.

Better get busy and fill in your short-timers calendar.

My short timers calendar ran out in 1998