Originally Posted By: Blind Squirrel
Right now it looks gnarly for Friday night, tapering down early Saturday AM.

Keep me updated either here or via text if you plan to cancel. Am I to presume shifting from 9:30 to 10:00 would also shift our meet up from 8:00 to 8:30?

Looks like we need to keep oleJarhead in the loop too since he rogered up earlier in the thread.

Will let you know. As for our morning meet up time to ride changing, No. The point of changing the arrival at the coffeehouse was to account for the possibility of losing up to a half hour waiting at the ferry.

I'll send oleJarhead a PM.

11 R1200GSA (aka Big Bird)
04 R1150RT (Sold)

"The fool, with all his other faults, has this also, he is always getting ready to live." Seneca