Glenn Reed has decided to step away from his Admin duties. We would like to thank Glenn for his service and for bringing to light new, different and effective ways of tracking down the true origins of some new member applications, so that we can more effectively block undesirable spammers and possibly hackers. He taught us all a lot and we will miss him.

Fortunately for the BMWST board, all of its members and for this Admin Team, James Granberry (Beemerman2K) has bought another BMW and has returned to this board as an active member. I can tell you that James is someone I consider a friend, both on and off this board. And, since he's previously been a member of the Admin Team (before he sold his BMW and focused on getting his daughters through college), it was easy to ask him to step back into his former role. It was an assignment he accepted.

Please welcome James and thank Glenn. Both are very deserving.

Cary, Gleno, Rodger, Paul,
Godspeed, my brothers.
We will never forget you.

Teach your children about taxes. Eat 40% of their ice cream cone.

Do you have a MotoReflective Reflective Kit (Link) for the rear of your BMW? 20% OFF All Orders through the end of 2018. Use "Holidays" (without the quotes) in the Coupon Box at Checkout.