IGNORED

Fall Appalachian Riding Tour (FART) 2017 - Blairsville, GA

Indy Dave

Another better late than never. Arriving late Thursday.... Is there still 1 dinner slot open after cancellations?

Just let Dave know that I am out and that my dinner slot is now open. My 97 year old father had a wonderful life and died peacefully in bed this morning. I will be on my way to Orlando, FL this afternoon to take care of his affairs.

See you all in the Spring at START '18!

I'm so sorry Bob. I'd much rather be in the alternate line. My condolences. Edited by dduelin

Speaking of Carrot Cake -

DINNER FRIDAY

1 marcopolo

2 TN_R11_Girl

3 Bud

4 John Ranalletta

5 Ruth

6 Kinsley

7 lawnchairboy

8 Burt

9 Randy Shields

10 Ron-M

11 Bernie

12 TyTass

13 Terri

14 Brianh70

15 DaveCinNO

16 greiffster

17 Foot

18 S.O.B.

19 Michelle

endobobdds

20 jimwms

21 Panhandle Chuck (Panama City Riders)

22 Erdok (Panama City Riders)

23 Tom L (Panama City Riders)

24 Wyn A (Panama City Riders)

25 Barry P (Panama City Riders)

26 Mike M (Panama City Riders)

27 Chris K

28 Folkdancer48

29 BMW_Ken

30 Working' Them Angels

31 EricInIndy

32 Lerxst (Rob)

33 Tallman

34 Beth

35 slumgullion

36 Nikki

37 RightSpin

38 Cyclingkk

39 Jennie

40 F16Viper

41 terryofperry

42 id's_ok

43 Tasker

44 Bill Murray

45 Debbie

46 sockmonkey

47 SSTwin

48 knarf11

49 toddfjc

50 Stretchmark

51 HoonTang

52 dduelin

On the road and rolling. Also for Thursday's Sale:

Russell Day Long Seat (Heated)

Sena 20s

I am so bummed not to be riding up there today. Instead, I am cleaning prime Atlantic Ocean bottom out of my house and cutting downed trees into pieces small enough to get out to the street. Hope everyone has a great time and see you in the Spring.

Burt, DaveNO and Bud are already checked in. :wave::clap: and for all you naysayers :bike: Yes, I have my new bike outside the door!

Edited by Bud
:clap: and for all you naysayers :bike: Yes, I have my new bike outside the door!

Dang, some people owe some other people some money...or a drink :rofl:

Let us know if The Witch is up to anything yet :revit:

:clap: and for all you naysayers :bike: Yes, I have my new bike outside the door!

Dang, some people owe some other people some money...or a drink :rofl:

Let us know if The Witch is up to anything yet :revit:

No witch. But the cops and ambulance just arrived at the Italian restaurant after a fight broke out among some customers. :dopeslap:

Well, I'm realllyyy late to the game but it looks like several things just fell into place and I will be coming this weekend. Probably riding up with Dave (dduelin). Any one have a room to share? Or space in a room I can through a sleeping bag? I don't snore and Bernie might vouch for me. lol

Ashley H (Some random guy)

Edited by wahorn
Burt, DaveNO and Bud are already checked in. :wave::clap: and for all you naysayers :bike: Yes, I have my new bike outside the door!

You know Bud "without a picture" - I don't think the bike is really there. :grin:

Let me know if you cannot find a place to crash. It is only me in the room. Willing to share. Will be hitting the road at 0700 on 27 Sep. Should be landing at FART by 1500-1600.

Mike H

Ok, I've got a couple stickers packed for you in case you still own it by the time I get there. :rofl:

Poor Bud, always getting teased.

Stopped in Baxley, waiting for Steve Shap (SSTwin).

He’ mounted his GPS upside down in the dark this morning. Lol

Going to Bowman,GA to have lunch with Rightspin and Terry from Perry.

Edited by Bernie

LolPoor Bud, always getting teased.

Edited by Bernie

The Witch is already messing with Bernie! Going to be a tried witch if she tries to keep up with him! I doubt she knows who she's foolin with.

Edited by workin' them angels

You know Bud "without a picture" - I don't think the bike is really there. :grin:

150651358527.jpg

150651370725.jpg

Cases look pretty empty without BMWST and BMWRT stickers on them. :wave:

Let me know if you cannot find a place to crash. It is only me in the room. Willing to share. Will be hitting the road at 0700 on 27 Sep. Should be landing at FART by 1500-1600.

Mike H

Thanks for the offer Mike.

I have spoken to Mike and I have a place to sleep.

Ashley

The Witch IS at work! I could swear that license plate said 'for sale' when I looked at it a minute ago.

If it didn't yet, it will in a few days. :rofl:

More pics people! Maybe move this over to ride Tales with a new thread? :) Some of us have to work! We need the motivation so we can see you in the spring!

Shawn

He mounted his GPS upside down in the dark this morning. Lol

Reposting for Bernie

Edited by mnTwin
Well, I'm realllyyy late to the game but it looks like several things just fell into place and I will be coming this weekend. Probably riding up with Dave (dduelin). Any one have a room to share? Or space in a room I can through a sleeping bag? I don't snore and Bernie might vouch for me. lol

Ashley H (Some random guy)

Welcome Ash! Glad it all worked out!

Hey Dave. I'm on the side of the road waiting for the tow truck to take back to the hotel. Just stopped running and won't restart. Sidestand switch, HE'S or something else? Have fuel and air. Can figure it out right outside my motel room.

Edited by Bud

The witch got me. 23 miles from Blairsville and my bike dies. Then when it was dropped off the tow truck when i got back i found my keys locked in the van

Hey Dave. I'm on the side of the road waiting for the tow truck to take back to the hotel. Just stopped running and won't restart. Sidestand switch, HE'S or something else? Have fuel and air. Can figure it out right outside my motel room.

That bike sure looked pretty, however, I suspect it may have a 4-Sale sign on it in the parking lot tonight. :grin: