IGNORED

Keeping it funny…

Skywagon
2 hours ago, Rougarou said:

might be some foul language

Hmm didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. Just like a day fishing with my buddies. 

• Plus 1 1
  • Smile 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Rougarou said:

I did and I am

image.jpeg.9ecd196158e24f6c728042000716bc20.jpeg

You know that’s just for hands, right? :spittake:

The f word video.

I kind of find that word to be a good filler for those times when the conversation hits a lull, it gives you time to think of more shit to say. :classic_laugh:

• Smile 1
  • Haha 1
Skywagon
3 hours ago, Rougarou said:

I did and I am

Just rewind and turn it over....how bad can it be...I use to eat at IHOP

• Smile 1
  • Haha 2
Joe Frickin' Friday
On 8/25/2024 at 7:09 PM, Rougarou said:

Caution,....might be some foul language in this.

Hey, every workplace has its own unique professional jargon, Army's really no different.

• Smile 1
Rougarou
2 minutes ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

unique professional jargon

Haha, professional jargon:classic_biggrin:

• Smile 1
John Ranalletta

The only rational way to deal with people who put ketchup on hotdogs.

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 1
  • Haha 2
John Ranalletta

Guys have more fun.  Too bad testosterone's out of favor presently. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
John Ranalletta
27 minutes ago, SDCRJohn said:

IMG_2650.webp

Not being a dog owner, I've puzzled over this: If dogs are so smart, why can't owners train them to crap in the owner's yard?  Seems simple to me.  Don't go for a walk until the deed is done.  The dog will catch on.

24 minutes ago, John Ranalletta said:

Not being a dog owner, I've puzzled over this: If dogs are so smart, why can't owners train them to crap in the owner's yard?  Seems simple to me.  Don't go for a walk until the deed is done.  The dog will catch on.

Do you only go number two at your residence?  Does the "I gotta dump" feeling only happen at your house or have you been "out and about" and had the feeling to go?

You can't force a dog to poop.  

There are only bad owners that don't pick up after their dogs.

John Ranalletta
2 hours ago, Rougarou said:

Do you only go number two at your residence? Almost always

Does the "I gotta dump" feeling only happen at your house or have you been "out and about" and had the feeling to go?  Almost always at my house.

You can't force a dog to poop.  A dog has to poop.  Just wait.  It will.  A dog fed on schedule, will poop on reliable schedule.

There are only bad owners that don't pick up after their dogs. That, too.

• Smile 1

Here’s my dog poop situation right now. The shepherd is coming up on 7 years and on the last two walks (he never did this before) (age I think) he took or more accurately, left two giant loads on the sidewalk. He’s been suspended from walks for now, I might give him one more chance. :dontknow: Now the little dog, I put on her harness and she knows she’s going for a walk (BUT) only if she takes a crap before we leave. She does it like clockwork, she’s pretty smart, that one is. :)

Now this may be a little cruel, but the last two times the big dog shat, I bagged it up of course but he carried it back home. I tied it to his collar as in the walk of shame. :spittake: 

• Haha 3
20 minutes ago, John Ranalletta said:

Do you only go number two at your residence? Almost always

Does the "I gotta dump" feeling only happen at your house or have you been "out and about" and had the feeling to go?  Almost always at my house.

You are a rarity

20 minutes ago, John Ranalletta said:

You can't force a dog to poop.  A dog has to poop.  Just wait.  It will.  A dog fed on schedule, will poop on reliable schedule.

My Rottie was fed at 0600ish and again at about 1700ish, same amount each and every day and no table scraps.  I could walk her two miles in the evening and no stops, then again, I could walk her two miles the next evening and I'd fill a Wal-mart bag.   There is no reliability,.....my schedule varies throughout the week and I eat on a scheduled time,.....sometimes, I go a few days without numba two happening, been that way forever.

John Ranalletta
10 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Here’s my dog poop situation right now. The shepherd is coming up on 7 years and on the last two walks (he never did this before) (age I think) he took or more accurately, left two giant loads on the sidewalk. He’s been suspended from walks for now, I might give him one more chance. :dontknow: Now the little dog, I put on her harness and she knows she’s going for a walk (BUT) only if she takes a crap before we leave. She does it like clockwork, she’s pretty smart, that one is. :)

Now this may be a little cruel, but the last two times the big dog shat, I bagged it up of course but he carried it back home. I tied it to his collar as in the walk of shame. :spittake: 

Yeah, it always seemed a bit demeaning to carry around a bag of sh_t, especially, someone else' sh_t.  But, that's just me.

• Plus 1 1
35 minutes ago, John Ranalletta said:

Yeah, it always seemed a bit demeaning to carry around a bag of sh_t, especially, someone else' sh_t.  But, that's just me.

I thought it as being responsible.

• Plus 1 1
7 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

I thought it as being responsible.

It is but, it’s still demeaning. :read: Again I let the doodie dealer deal with it. Well as much as possible anyway. 

Carrying the bag reminds me of being The Piss Boy :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Always makes me think of the Seinfeld joke.
If aliens look down and saw a human picking up the poop of a dog they were walking, the aliens would think that the dog was the superior being

• Plus 1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Smile 1
John Ranalletta
1 hour ago, Rougarou said:

You are a rarity

Not so much.  For instance, later today, I start colonoscopy prep; so, I'd say, "Stand clear".

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

It is but, it’s still demeaning. :read: Again I let the doodie dealer deal with it. Well as much as possible anyway. 

Carrying the bag reminds me of being The Piss Boy :classic_biggrin:

What's more demeaning is that nasty home owner yelling at you for your dog leaving a loaf.

I never felt it was a demeaning thing.  No different than carrying your kids dirty diaper in the diaper bag (might be hidden, but you're still carrying the crap) or carrying that dirty diaper across a crowded location to dump it in a trash can.

7 minutes ago, John Ranalletta said:

Not so much.  For instance, later today, I start colonoscopy prep; so, I'd say, "Stand clear".

Did you watch the instructional video that came with the kit? :read: 

John Ranalletta
1 hour ago, TEWKS said:

Did you watch the instructional video that came with the kit? :read: 

A colonoscopy story: In 1972, I worked in Wausau, WI.  Company execs did an annual physical including colonoscopy.  Some co. officers lived in Laona, WI, 80+ miles away.  The CFO who lived in Laona did the overnight prep and started his drive south.  After stopping 2x to visit the woods, he was stopped for speeding at Wausau's city limits.  As the LEO approached his window, the CFO threw his wallet at the LEO and sped off yelling, "I can't wait."   No ticket.  It all came out in the wash as they say.

• Haha 1